- As low as $454/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the sea
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 square feet
Escape to the relaxing serenity of this 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath opulent home located in one of Fripp Island’s quietest neighborhoods, Deer Lake. This home has gorgeous lagoon and lake front vistas from the front porch, screened porch, deck, and wall of windows. The 2 fountains will be a backdrop for calming as you observe the birds and other wildlife that are generous. Just across the lake you can relish in the nature of the Audubon Trail. This maritime forest setting is one that will mesmerize you for hours. A few steps down the street you and your family will delight in the private community pool and playground. You can also hop on the golf cart or bicycles and take a very short ride to the beach for additional sun and fun.
This open floor plan home has wood and ceramic tile floors and a freshly modernized gourmet kitchen. There are 10 foot ceilings throughout this cavernous home. The living room has a sizable screen TV with cable and a vaulted cedar ceiling. There are 2 separate dining areas, as well as an island with 2 bar stools and second sink, in the well appointed kitchen. The master bedroom has a vaulted cedar ceiling and its own access to the screened porch. The master bathroom has 2 sinks and vanities, as well as an extravagant shower with separate heads on opposite walls, and tub. The second bedroom has an en suite with a shower. Upstairs is a private getaway with a bedroom, TV, en suite with 2 sinks and a shower, and a deck. There is a charcoal grille and outdoor shower as well. Ample parking is included in the 2 open stalls under the home and turn around driveway.
***The Fripp Island Club requires luxury cards for you to frequent their amenities. These amenities include golfing, playing tennis, going to the eateries on Fripp, going to the swimming pools and the exercise room.
The amenities card prices for stays that are 1-4 days are $35 during the summer months and $25 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
The conveniences card prices for stays that are 5-8 days are $50 during the summer months and $35 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
If you do want to purchase the luxury cards, the resort will add an additional island fee of 13% to your rental to use their amenities. This will be added to your weekly stay at time of conveniences card purchase.
Each guest 13 years or older must carry an luxury card to access the Club's facilities.
There are a few places on Fripp Island that you do not need an luxury card. SpringTide Market is at the front of the island that has a enormous menu at their deli. From breakfast sandwiches to family BBQ meals, there is a lot to choose from. There is also a deli at the Marina that serves sandwiches and salads. The Fripp Ship and Mango stores are fun to go into for your ideal souvenir. You do not need an luxury card for golf cart, kayak, bicycle, etc. units as there are an abundance of companies who offer rental services that will deliver to you.
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Deer Lake, a neighborhood in Saint Helena Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Botany Bay Plantation Heritage Preserve and Wildlife Management Area, while Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
2 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
Beaufort, SC rental home booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the perfect rental home:
- Select your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Fripp Island Elegance, Golf Cart incl., Quiet Tropical setting on the Water has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before booking the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your family.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few problems.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.2 miles