- As low as $514/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 per room (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the sea
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Pet friendly
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Escape to the calming serenity of this 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath opulent home located in one of Fripp Island’s quietest neighborhoods, Deer Lake. This home has extraordinary lagoon and lake front vistas from the front porch, screened porch, deck, and wall of windows. The 2 fountains will be a backdrop for calming as you observe the birds and other wildlife that are ample. Just across the lake you can relish in the nature of the Audubon Trail. This maritime forest setting is one that will mesmerize you for hours. A few steps down the street you and your family will delight in the private community pool and playground. You can also hop on the golf cart or bicycles and take a very short ride to the beach for additional sun and fun.
This open floor plan home has wood and ceramic tile floors and a freshly remodeled gourmet kitchen. There are 10 foot ceilings throughout this cavernous home. The living room has a huge screen TV with cable and a vaulted cedar ceiling. There are 2 separate dining areas, as well as an island with 2 bar stools and second sink, in the well appointed kitchen. The master bedroom has a vaulted cedar ceiling and its own access to the screened porch. The master bathroom has 2 sinks and vanities, as well as an extravagant shower with separate heads on opposite walls, and tub. The second bedroom has an en suite with a shower. Upstairs is a private getaway with a bedroom, TV, en suite with 2 sinks and a shower, and a deck. There is a charcoal grille and outdoor shower as well. Ample parking is included in the 2 open stalls under the home and turn around driveway.
***The Fripp Island Club requires luxury cards for you to frequent their amenities. These amenities include golfing, playing tennis, going to the eateries on Fripp, going to the swimming pools and the exercise room.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 1-4 days are $35 during the summer months and $25 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 5-8 days are $50 during the summer months and $35 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
If you do want to purchase the luxury cards, the resort will add an additional island fee of 12.8% to your rental to use their amenities. This will be added to your weekly stay at time of luxury card purchase.
Each guest 13 years or older must carry an luxury card to access the Club's facilities.
There are a few places on Fripp Island that you do not need an conveniences card. SpringTide Market is at the front of the island that has a sizable menu at their deli. From breakfast sandwiches to family BBQ meals, there is a lot to choose from. There is also a deli at the Marina that serves sandwiches and salads. The Fripp Ship and Mango stores are fun to go into for your ideal souvenir. You do not need an conveniences card for golf cart, kayak, bicycle, etc. units as there are an abundance of companies who offer rental services that will deliver to you.
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Deer Lake, a neighborhood in Saint Helena Island. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation rental experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental home:
- The sooner you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Summertime is high season in Fripp Island. Reserve your rental in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the best vacation home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Begin by choosing your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Fripp Island Elegance, Golf Cart incl., Quiet Tropical setting on the Water has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the host before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your invoice.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC attraction you long to visit, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Have a wonderful stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.2 miles
Ready to book Fripp Island Elegance, Golf Cart incl., Quiet Tropical setting on the Water?Book Online Get Information Call: