- As low as $560/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- On the waterfront
- Private pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
At 5 Creeks, we understand the importance of Rest, Relaxation, and Rejuvenation. We work hard to provide a home that our guests can visit to recharge and make memories that will last a lifetime. That is why we have consistently vacationed at Fripp Island for 15 years. We are proud of our community and look forward to welcoming those who are visiting again or for the first time!
We welcome all of our guests to come and see all of the different scenery Fripp Island has to offer. Our home is tucked away in a cul de sac and rests on Deer Lake; that is home to a gorgeous ecosystem of wildlife. We look forward to accommodating you and we appreciate your consideration.
The home sits quietly in Deer Lake subdivision. The home includes brand new, high quality furnishings, beds, linens, appliances, and silverware. The cul de sac adds an emphasis on privacy and makes this a safe rental for families.
Outside the home: We have furnishings on the fronch porch that overlook the cul de sac. The back porch has cushioned furnishings that surrounds the gas fireplace along with another seating area with a table and 4 chairs.
Inside the home: the back of the home is lined with huge windows that allow you take in the view of Deer Lake and the all of the wildlife that it is home to. Both common areas have TV's to savor your down time after spending the day at the beach. The kitchen will come equipped with everything that you need to prepare and clean. Rest assure, we have a Kuerig coffee maker! We provide 8 beach chairs for our guests.
The home is a fast drive or bicycle to the Springtide Market and Deli at the front of the island, a 5ish min. golf cart ride to the main amentities of Fripp Island (SandBar, Fripp Island Beach Club, Food Court, Tennis Courts, Olympic Pool, Upgraded Exercise Gym, and more!).
Fripp Island Marina is a 10ish min. golf cart ride from the home. Cabana Club Pool is 15 min.
Retnal DOES NOT come with a Golf Cart!
*** A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee wil be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amentities. ***
The Home comes with:
Charcoal Grille (must bring own Charcoal)
Electric Fireplace on Back Porch (if propane is empty, you can replace at Fripp Island Marina)
Fripp Island Units (Golf Carts, Bikes, Kayaks, etc.) can be booked at 843-838-1518
Fripp Island Golf Cart Units (843) 575-4108
Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Deer Lake, a neighborhood in Saint Helena Island. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Beaufort, SC vacation rental booking tips:
Find your perfect rental:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer time is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To book the most suitable rental for your budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting the perfect vacation home in Fripp Island:
- Begin by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. The Fripp House - 283 Deer Lane has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC attraction you long to visit, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.2 miles
Ready to book The Fripp House - 283 Deer Lane?Book Online Get Information Call: