- As low as $245/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1249 sq ft (116 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1249 square feet
Located by the Marsh in Sawgrass Bluff.This is an Amazing 3 bedroom 2 bath bungalow with impressive marsh vistas.You can slip your kayak into the creek at high tide.
The humongous screened porch is a fun place to play cards, watch people riding by on the bicycle path, savor your morning coffee or evening drink!
Also, the great room has plenty of gathering space. With a entirely outfitted kitchen , you can prepare you favorite dish...
Sawgrass Bluff neighborhood pool is right across the road (no club card required) just outside your back door is the Fabulous marsh pier ...throw in a fishing line or crab pot and take in the calming vistas .
Surrounded by the marsh, you can slip your kayak into the creek at high tide. The giant screened porch is a fun place to play cards, watch people riding by on the bicycle path, appreciate your morning coffee or evening beverage! Also, the great room has plenty of gathering space. This home has an open floor plan and gorgeous vistas of the marsh.This community also has a crabbing dock where you can view the elegant sunsets.
Fripp Club Amenitiy Cards can be purchased for access to pools, bicycle/cart units, eating, golf and tennis. Each guest 13 years of age and older must carry a club card to access the Club's facilities.
READ THIS ***If you choose to purchase club cards, an additional 12.8% of the rent fee will be charged in addition to the club card fee.***
Pre approved family pets only 125. Each . Please text Marnie 828-775-4465 to get your pet approved prior to booking .
Family Animals - allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Botany Bay Plantation Heritage Preserve and Wildlife Management Area. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to find the best Fripp Island vacation rental experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Fripp Island. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines have coupons for local accommodations and attractions.
Make a plan and pick the best Beaufort, SC rental:
- Start by selecting the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. 854 Marsh Dunes - Three Bedroom House, Sleeps 8 has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. If not, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what configuration is suitable for your family.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of issues.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. Contact the property manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.2 miles