About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
At 5 Creeks, we believe in creating a home away from home. We welcome all of our guests to come and see all of the different scenery Fripp Island has to offer. Our home is tucked away in a cul de sac and rests on Deer Lake; that is home to a handsome ecosystem of wildlife. We look forward to accommodating you and we appreciate your consideration.
Our home sits quietly in Deer Lake subdivision. The home is includes brand new, high quality furnishings and beds. The cul de sac adds privacy and makes this a safe rental for families. The home is a 5 min. walk to the community pool ($50 a week) and playground. On the inside, the both common areas have TV's, along with 3 of the 4 bedrooms. Rest assure, we have a Kuerig coffee maker! We provide 8 beach chairs for our guests.
The home is <10 min. golf cart ride from the beach club, food court, and tennis courts.
House comes with a a 4-seater golf cart!
Fripp Island Golf carts and other island units can be booked at 843-838-1518
Animals - not allowed
After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Deer Lake, a neighborhood in Saint Helena Island. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Summer is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To get the best value, shift your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the perfect vacation home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. The Fripp House - 283 Deer Lane has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before you reserve the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC beach you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the property manager right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.2 miles