- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric kettle
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near a hospital
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 3400 sq ft (316 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3400 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
OCEANFRONT CENTER ISLAND RENOVATED 2022
AMENITY CARDS & CART PROVIDED IN WEEKLY RENTALS
Come and appreciate Pelican’s Path, the majesty of the view is mesmerizing and the location is second to none!
NEW 6 PASSENGER CLUBCAR ONWARD GOLF CART
WEEKLY RENTALS INCLUDE EIGHT AMENITY CARDS....A $400 VALUE
USE OF HUNTING ISLAND PASS FOR ONE CAR
Must see to believe this newly refreshed property! Location, location, location…..ideally sited near the epicenter of island activity, yet private and secluded.
Four bedroom three bath 3400sf home at Fripp's most beautiful location, oceanfront.... steps to the beach boardwalk and six homes away from the Beach Club with pools eateries and stores, close proximity to everything you need right outside your door!
The natural setting overlooking the marsh, pond, dunes, beach and ocean are mesmerizing. Hear the surf crash and the palms rustle from every room of the home. Get your coffee, pull up a chair, relax and relax on one of three decks.
Ocean vistas from all public spaces, upsized rooms, space galore for everybody to savor themselves.
Oversized chef's kitchen with 10 foot island, two sinks and double ovens, a culinary showstopper!
Two enormous great rooms (adults upstairs, kids downstairs!??!) in addition to an upsized 27'x17' Carolina room complete with couches(sleeper) and table for games new split AC unit in this area.
REVIEWS FROM PRIOR GUESTS:
Ideal Beach Vacation
This was our first visit to Fripp Island. It is a beautiful place to vacation and we will be back. Everyone in our group had a great time. This property is in an impressive location ! Just steps from a beach access and very close to the nearest pool and beach club area. The beach view from the home is great and the upper deck became one of our favorite places to hang out. The host, Michelle, was great and all went smoothly. I would definitely stay at this property again.
Adore this property, can't wait for the upcoming remodel
We've been coming to Fripp for years but had never stayed oceanfront, wow, what a difference the location makes. This home is close to EVERYTHING! and is sizable enough for everybody to have their own space.
You won't believe the view, it is really something special that you must experience. Treat yourself and your family to a fantastic beachside location.
Special times at a special place. We traveled from three states to have a family trip to memorialize our late father and Michelle could not have been more accommodating in making sure all of our needs were met from a list of things for us to do with the kids to guest cards to gate passes, she was available at every turn. We'll forever be grateful for the kindness she extended to our entire family. God Bless.
LIKE THE BEACH? LIKE ACTIVITY?
This home has everything you need for a great vacation. Well supplied kitchen, great linens, beach items for the kids. You won't be disappointed!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Fripp Island rental experience:
Finding the best value:
- Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by selecting potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. NEW LISTING!! PELICAN’S PATH OCEANFRONT CENTER ISLAND has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. If not, email the property manager before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your group.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC attraction you crave, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to propel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.