About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3400 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
*OCEANFRONT**CENTER ISLAND**RENOVATED 2022*AMENITY CARDS & CART PROVIDED IN WEEKLY RENTALS*
Come and savor Pelican’s Path, the majesty of the view is mesmerizing and the location is second to none!
***NEW 6 PASSENGER CLUBCAR ONWARD GOLF CART***
***WEEKLY RENTALS INCLUDE EIGHT AMENITY CARDS....A $400 VALUE***
***USE OF HUNTING ISLAND PASS FOR ONE CAR***
Must see to believe this freshly modernized property! Location, location, location…..ideally sited near the epicenter of island activity, yet private and secluded.
Four bedroom three bath 3400sf home at Fripp's most charming location, oceanfront.... steps to the beach boardwalk and six homes away from the Beach Club with pools eateries and stores, close proximity to everything you need right outside your door!
The natural setting overlooking the marsh, pond, dunes, beach and ocean are mesmerizing. Hear the surf crash and the palms rustle from every room of the home. Get your coffee, pull up a chair, relax and relax on one of three decks.
Ocean vistas from all public spaces, upsized rooms, space galore for everybody to appreciate themselves.
Oversized chef's kitchen with 10 foot island, two sinks and double ovens, a culinary showstopper!
Two huge great rooms (adults upstairs, kids downstairs!??!) in addition to an upsized 27'x17' Carolina room complete with couches(sleeper) and table for games new split AC unit in this area.
REVIEWS FROM PRIOR GUESTS:
Ideal Beach Vacation
This was our first visit to Fripp Island. It is a handsome place to vacation and we will be back. Everyone in our group had a great time. This property is in an extraordinary location ! Just steps from a beach access and very close to the nearest pool and beach club area. The beach view from the home is great and the upper deck became one of our favorite places to hang out. The host, Michelle, was great and all went smoothly. I would definitely stay at this property again.
Adore this property, can't wait for the upcoming remodel
We've been coming to Fripp for years but had never stayed oceanfront, wow, what a difference the location makes. This home is close to EVERYTHING! and is enormous enough for everybody to have their own space.
You won't believe the view, it is really something special that you must experience. Treat yourself and your family to a impressive beachside location.
Special times at a special place. We traveled from three states to have a family trip to memorialize our late father and Michelle could not have been more accommodating in making sure all of our needs were met from a list of things for us to do with the kids to guest cards to gate passes, she was available at every turn. We'll forever be grateful for the kindness she extended to our entire family. God Bless.
LIKE THE BEACH? LIKE ACTIVITY?
This home has everything you need for a great vacation. Well supplied kitchen, great linens, beach items for the kids. You won't be disappointed!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect rental home experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Summer time is high season in Fripp Island. Book your rental in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking a perfectrental:
- Choose a group leader, select your dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. NEW LISTING!! PELICAN’S PATH OCEANFRONT CENTER ISLAND has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a terrific stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. Speak to the property manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to inspire more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.