- As low as $1,219/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 3400 sq ft (316 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3400 square feet
OCEANFRONT CENTER ISLAND RENOVATED 2022
AMENITY CARDS & CART PROVIDED IN WEEKLY RENTALS
Come and appreciate Pelican’s Path, the majesty of the view is mesmerizing and the location is second to none!
NEW 6 PASSENGER CLUBCAR ONWARD GOLF CART
WEEKLY RENTALS INCLUDE EIGHT AMENITY CARDS....A $400 VALUE
USE OF HUNTING ISLAND PASS FOR ONE CAR
Must see to believe this freshly remodeled property! Location, location, location…..ideally sited near the epicenter of island activity, yet private and secluded.
Four bedroom three bath 3400sf home at Fripp's most charming location, oceanfront.... steps to the beach boardwalk and six homes away from the Beach Club with pools eateries and stores, close proximity to everything you need right outside your door!
The natural setting overlooking the marsh, pond, dunes, beach and ocean are mesmerizing. Hear the surf crash and the palms rustle from every room of the home. Get your coffee, pull up a chair, relax and relax on one of three decks.
Ocean vistas from all public spaces, upsized rooms, space galore for everybody to savor themselves.
Oversized chef's kitchen with 10 foot island, two sinks and double ovens, a culinary showstopper!
Two enormous great rooms (adults upstairs, kids downstairs!??!) in addition to an upsized 27'x17' Carolina room complete with couches(sleeper) and table for games new split AC unit in this area.
REVIEWS FROM PRIOR GUESTS:
Ideal Beach Vacation
This was our first visit to Fripp Island. It is a handsome place to vacation and we will be back. Everyone in our group had a great time. This property is in an marvelous location ! Just steps from a beach access and very close to the nearest pool and beach club area. The beach view from the home is great and the upper deck became one of our favorite places to hang out. The host, Michelle, was great and all went smoothly. I would definitely stay at this property again.
Adore this property, can't wait for the upcoming remodel
We've been coming to Fripp for years but had never stayed oceanfront, wow, what a difference the location makes. This home is close to EVERYTHING! and is sizable enough for everybody to have their own space.
You won't believe the view, it is really something special that you must experience. Treat yourself and your family to a exceptional beachside location.
Special times at a special place. We traveled from three states to have a family trip to memorialize our late father and Michelle could not have been more accommodating in making sure all of our needs were met from a list of things for us to do with the kids to guest cards to gate passes, she was available at every turn. We'll forever be grateful for the kindness she extended to our entire family. God Bless.
LIKE THE BEACH? LIKE ACTIVITY?
This home has everything you need for a great vacation. Well outfitted kitchen, great linens, beach items for the kids. You won't be disappointed!
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS: Ocean Front - - Beach Access #13 is one property away, Beach Access #15 is four properties away and accessible. Beach Club is a four min. walk and two min. cart ride!
Fripp Island Club Guest cards give guests access to all Fripp Island Club Resort amenities. These include:
Two 18-hole golf courses (named as a "100 Finest Golf Resorts in North America" by Links Magazine).
Ten-court Racquet club complex with year-round Tennis on eight soft Fast-Dry courts and two hard surface courts plus Pickleball.
A variety of on-island stores and eateries, including the trendy Food Court.
Six shining swimming pools.
Island Excursion Units (golf carts, beach bicycles, scooters, boats, etc.).
A full service, deep water Marina.
***The Fripp Island Club requires luxury cards for you to frequent their amenities. These amenities include golfing, playing tennis, going to the eateries on Fripp, going to the swimming pools and the exercise room.
The conveniences card prices for stays that are 1-4 days are $35 during the summer months and $25 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
The conveniences card prices for stays that are 5-8 days are $50 during the summer months and $35 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
Each guest 13 years or older must carry an luxury card to access the Club's facilities.
There are a few places on Fripp Island that you do not need an luxury card. SpringTide Market is at the front of the island that has a huge menu at their deli. From breakfast sandwiches to family BBQ meals, there is a lot to choose from. There is also a deli at the Marina that serves sandwiches and salads. The Fripp Ship and Mango stores are fun to go into for your ideal souvenir. You do not need an luxury card for golf cart, kayak, bicycle, etc. units as there are an abundance of companies who offer rental services that will deliver to you.
FRIPP ISLAND ATTRACTIONS: 3.5 Miles of Unspoiled Beaches -
2 of the Highest Ranked Golf Courses in America (Ocean Point & Ocean Creek)
- Tennis - Fishing - Kayaking - Swimming - Sunset Cruises - Marina - Eateries - Jogging trails.
OCEAN POINT GOLF LINKS: Designed by George W. Cobb, Ocean Point is Fripp Island’s oceanfront prize. Ocean Point has been boldly refreshed and was recognized by Corporate Meetings and Incentives as a Golden Links Award Winner. As golfers play this true land-meets-sea-design, the prevailing ocean breezes always present a challenge. While four Ocean Point holes skirt the Atlantic and Fripp inlet, the constant sea breezes affect the look, feel and play of nearly every hole.
Please be advised that in addition to the cost of guest cards Fripp Island Resort is now requiring all Club members to charge guests a Resort Fee of 12.8% on rental rate total which will be billed once the reservation is made. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Michelle Claussen & Associates
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Beaufort, SC rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summertime is high season in Fripp Island. To find the best value, shift your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing and booking a perfect Beaufort, SC rental home:
- First and foremost, have your family decide on trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. NEWLY RENOVATED OCEANFRONT CENTER ISLAND has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking pages. If not, call the host before you reserve your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. Contact the host right away to document any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- At departure, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Ready to book NEWLY RENOVATED OCEANFRONT CENTER ISLAND?Book Online Get Information Call: