- As low as $167/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
That Frippin’ View is the ideal place to savor a calming vacation. This 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath condo is located in the striking Sea Islands of South Carolina and is ideal for a couple’s hideaway or modest family trip. Located on the third floor of the building, accessible from the elevator, you and your guests can appreciate amazing vistas from your private patio. With on-site parking, you can comfortably discover the area’s eateries and entertainment, or you can stay home and swim in the communal pool—either way, you’ll have a blast. That Frippin’ View is the ideal place to call home during your vacation to Fripp Island.
*Guest cards are not available to purchase nor would you be able get them to access Fripp Island amenities like golf, resort pools or eateries. The home does have access to the community pool pictured*
This open and airy living area features blues, whites, and natural textures throughout the home to give it a subtle beachy aesthetic. Hear the ocean waves hit the rocks and beach as you entertain the kids with their favorite cartoons while they lay on the comfortable couch. Savor the warming sunrays as they flood through the sliding glass door that light the pages of your book as you read on one of 2 armchairs.
When it’s time to start dinner, invite your sous chefs to join you in the kitchen as they peel potatoes at the 4-stool breakfast bar. The granite countertops and cabinet space make it painless to put the final touches on dinner because everything is within arm’s reach. Early risers will enjoy the coffee maker and microwave for a fast bite in the mornings before heading down to the beach.
This spectacular condo offers guests tranquility and peaceful on a private patio overlooking the ocean. Whether sipping coffee in the morning sun or appreciating a nightcap under the stars, you'll find plenty of opportunities to relax and take in the beauty of your surroundings.
Appreciate all the amenities of home while staying in That Frippin' View! From 2 well-appointed bedrooms to the added convenience of a washer and dryer, this unit will please even the most discerning guests. So, comfortable up in this condo and stay awhile—book today!
Primary Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Bath Combo
Guest Bedroom: Full Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Bath Combo
We apologize but family pets are not allowed. Please note that there is a max. of 1 car allowed at this home.
As our gift to you for booking with us, we offer complimentary admission to select Sea Islands and Beaufort attractions with our Xplorie program. Our guests will receive one complimentary adult admission ticket, per nighttime stay, to attractions like the Kazoo Factory and a complimentary kayak rental. It’s our way of saying, “Thanks!”
Business License: BUSLIC.011694.2024
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Botany Bay Plantation Heritage Preserve and Wildlife Management Area, while Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Finding the best rental home experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Reserve your rental home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the perfect rental home:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Third Floor 2 Bedroom Ocean View Condo with Pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Record any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to compel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.2 miles