- As low as $240/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Marina nearby
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
- Ocean View Condo
- Patio Overlooking Ocean and Pool
- Two Coffee Makers
- Cozy Living Area
- Flat Screen TVs in Bedrooms
- Washer and Dryer in Home
- Located on Third Floor
Details: That Frippin’ View is the ideal place to appreciate a calming vacation. This 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath condo is located in the impressive Sea Islands of South Carolina and is ideal for a couple’s hideaway or modest family trip. Located on the third floor of the building, accessible from the elevator, you and your guests can savor marvelous vistas from your private patio. With on-site parking, you can conveniently discover the area’s eateries and entertainment, or you can stay home and swim in the communal pool—either way, you’ll have a blast. That Frippin’ View is the ideal place to call home during your vacation to Fripp Island.
This open and airy living area features blues, whites, and natural textures throughout the home to give it a subtle beachy aesthetic. Hear the ocean waves hit the rocks and beach as you entertain the kids with their favorite cartoons while they lay on the comfortable couch. Savor the warming sunrays as they flood through the sliding glass door that light the pages of your book as you read on one of 2 armchairs.
When it’s time to start dinner, invite your sous chefs to join you in the kitchen as they peel potatoes at the 4-stool breakfast bar. The granite countertops and cabinet space make it painless to put the final touches on dinner because everything is within arm’s reach. Early risers will enjoy the coffee maker and microwave for a fast bite in the mornings before heading down to the beach.
This breathtaking condo offers guests tranquility and peaceful on a private patio overlooking the ocean. Whether sipping coffee in the morning sun or appreciating a nightcap under the stars, you'll find plenty of opportunities to relax and take in the beauty of your surroundings.
Appreciate all the amenities of home while staying in That Frippin' View! from 2 well-appointed bedrooms to the added convenience of a washer and dryer, this unit will please even the most discerning guests. So, cozy up in this condo and stay awhile—book today!
Primary Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Bath Combo
Guest Bedroom: Full Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Bath Combo
We apologize but family pets are not allowed. Please note that there is a max. of 1 car allowed at this home.
*Guest cards are not available to purchase nor would you be able get them to access Fripp Island conveniences like golf, resort pools or eateries. The home does have access to the community pool pictured*
As our gift to you for booking with us, we offer complimentary admission to select Sea Islands and Beaufort attractions with our Xplorie program. Our guests will receive one complimentary adult admission ticket, per nighttime stay, to attractions like the Kazoo Factory and a complimentary kayak rental. It’s our way of saying, “Thanks!”
Business License: BUSLIC-005944-2022
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is on the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation home in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines that include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- To start, have your family commit to date ranges and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Third Floor 2 Bedroom Ocean View Condo with Pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Document any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.2 miles
Ready to book Third Floor 2 Bedroom Ocean View Condo with Pool?Book Online Get Information Call: