- As low as $588/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2650 square feet
Second row ocean view home just steps to the boardwalk at access #21. Drop your bags, put your feet in the sand and savor a bit of “Southern Charm”. The natural beauty of this pristine barrier island makes this the ideal place for a fun and calming family vacation or a golfer's hideaway.
This cavernous, freshly modernized (2021) home sleeps 10 people comfortably in 3 bedrooms. Each bedroom has a flat screen tv and its own private bathroom. The kitchen is generously equipped for all of your cooking needs. There are 2 living areas and 3 dining areas in the 2,600 sq ft home, including an inviting deck with gas grille for outdoor dining or relaxation. The living room has a new 46” flat screen TV.
Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Bedroom 3: Two (2) Full beds, one (1) bunk bed
Supplied in rental: Beach Chairs, body boards and sand toys. Gas grille. The cleaning fee is also supplied for units exceeding 5 days, shorter-term units will be charged $200 cleaning fee.
Golf cart is not included, but they are available for rent from the island or one of the local suppliers. Owner can provide list of golf cart rental companies upon request.
Amenity cards: Available for purchase; High season $50/ week or $35/ 4-day or Off-season $35/ week or $25 4-day. Cards are required to access pools, eateries and the two (2) championship golf courses.
Resort Fee: As of February 2023, Fripp Island now collects a resort fee of 12.8% based on the total rental amount for all units that request luxury cards. This is in addition to the cost of the amenities cards and not reflected in your quote. Should you request luxury cards, this fee will be applied when your inquiry is received.
Saturday - Saturday units only during high season
$350 REFUNDABLE deposit is required
This is the ideal vacation place to create lasting memories for that family looking for a resort ambiance that has everything to offer, whether your preference is swimming in one of the many pools, frolicking in the sand on Fripp's handsome beach, or watching the dolphins swim by. There's golf for all ages including the George Cobb designed Ocean Point golf course as well as the Davis Appreciate designed Ocean Creek course. For kids, Camp Fripp offers daily adventures and Kids Nighttime Out, a playground provides hours of entertainment and an interactive Nature Center encourages curiosity and exploration. For tennis lovers, Fripp offers a range of activities, including pickle ball, and tournaments.
For sightseeing enthusiasts, historic Beaufort (home to many famed movies such as Forrest Gump, The Big Chill, and Prince of Tides) has activities for all ages and plenty of shopping. For a dose of true Southern Charm, Savannah and Charleston are just a short drive away.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and The Village at Wexford. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. With kayaking, motor boating, and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Fripp Island. To book the most suitable rental home for your budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and choosing a perfect Beaufort, SC rental:
- Select your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. A piece of Southern Charm on Fripp Island, just steps from the beach! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property management company before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to compel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.