- As low as $443/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1700 square feet
Creek/Marsh View, Golf Cart to Beach, Conveniences, 3 Bed W/Balconies, 3 Bath, WiFi
This Charleston-style row home is located in the trendy Marina Village. The home has 3 bedrooms, all with TV's, 3 bathrooms and sleeps eight guests. The home is less than a 5 min. bicycle or golf cart ride from the beach. Conveniences such as a pool, the Bonito Boathouse, boat launch, and excursions are just steps from the home. This property was also featured on an HGTV beachfront show. The living room and master bedroom have screened-in porches overlooking Old House Creek, the marsh, and handsome sunsets. These porches provide an opportunity for guests to view dolphins and a variety of other wildlife! There are also balconies complimenting the other guest rooms with vistas of Fripp Island Marina and the pool. The master bathroom includes a huge jetted tub. The living room, boasting a 65" TV, kitchen and dining are open for simple entertaining. Hunting Island State Park and Historic Beaufort are also just a short distance from the island home. After a fun day at the beach savor your favorite drink in the back yard while grilling dinner or play some games of foosball. Appreciate the striking beaches of Fripp Island and everything that the Lowcountry has to offer!
A 4 seat golf cart is supplied with your rental (excluding monthly units). Many guests park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It is a great way to leisurely take in the natural breathtaking beauty of the island. After dinner, hop on the golf cart and head to the Food Court for some ice cream!
Also supplied with your rental are up to 8 guest cards, with a value of up to $400. These cards are required for access to all resort amenities, including tennis and golf courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted prices on golf and tennis.
Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!!!!
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Bonito Boathouses, a neighborhood in Saint Helena Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and The Sands, while Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking and mountain biking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Fripp Island. To find the best value, change your family's Beaufort, SC vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing and booking a perfect Beaufort, SC vacation home:
- First, have your group commit to trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Charleston-Style Row House featured on HGTV w/ WiFi & Creek Views has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or might be applied to your invoice.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More considerations for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if damages are assessed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.