- As low as $432/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1700 sq ft (158 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1700 square feet
Creek/Marsh View, Golf Cart to Beach, Conveniences, 3 Bed W/Balconies, 3 Bath, WiFi
This Charleston-style row home is located in the trendy Marina Village. The home has 3 bedrooms, all with TV's, 3 bathrooms and sleeps eight guests. The home is less than a 5 min. bicycle or golf cart ride from the beach. Conveniences such as a pool, the Bonito Boathouse, boat launch, and excursions are just steps from the home. This property was also featured on an HGTV beachfront show. The living room and master bedroom have screened-in porches overlooking Old House Creek, the marsh, and striking sunsets. These porches provide an opportunity for guests to view dolphins and a variety of other wildlife! There are also balconies complimenting the other guest rooms with vistas of Fripp Island Marina and the pool. The master bathroom includes a sizable jetted tub. The living room, boasting a 65" TV, kitchen and dining are open for painless entertaining. Hunting Island State Park and Historic Beaufort are also just a short distance from the island home. After a fun day at the beach savor your favorite drink in the back yard while grilling dinner or play some games of foosball. Savor the handsome beaches of Fripp Island and everything that the Lowcountry has to offer!
A 4 seat golf cart is supplied with your rental (excluding monthly units). Many guests park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It is a great way to leisurely take in the natural breathtaking beauty of the island. After dinner, hop on the golf cart and head to the Food Court for some ice cream!
Also supplied with your rental are up to 8 guest cards, with a value of up to $400. These cards are required for access to all resort amenities, including tennis and golf courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted prices on golf and tennis.
Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!!!!
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Bonito Boathouses, a neighborhood in Saint Helena Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and The Sands, while Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights. Adventure Cove and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Fripp Island rental property booking tips:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- To book the best vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Beaufort, SC attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the best rental home in Fripp Island:
- To start, have your group choose dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Charleston-Style Row House featured on HGTV w/ WiFi & Creek Views has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before you book the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your family is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC destination you love, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
During your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.