- As low as $135/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fenced yard
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Absolutely NO SMOKING or Vaping
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Come relax and be At Ease. . .On Church Street. Within one mile of Historic Downtown Beaufort’s Waterfront Stores and Eateries, this refreshed 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Cottage is located in the charming Pigeon Point neighborhood. Make yourself at HOME! Hang out around the fire pit under the Spanish Moss draped Live Oaks, savor a Cocktail on the Covered Patio, take a walk through Antebellum Neighborhoods and appreciate Lowcountry Living at its best.
Our Cottage is a short drive to Parris Island Marine Corps Recruit Depot and the Marine Corps Air Station, just around the corner from USC-Beaufort, Public Tennis Courts and the Spanish Moss Trail, 15 mins. to Sands Beach in Port Royal known for its generous shark teeth.
Top favorite attractions are: Hunting Island State Park and Beach, (Park Pass is supplied with your rental), Carriage Ride through town and MUST-SEE Movie Tours. You may even want to think about turning your Vacation into your STAY-cation with so many fun things to do!
About the Area
Located on a river, this vacation home is in Pigeon Point, a neighborhood in Beaufort. Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hunting and ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect vacation home experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, consider shifting your family's Beaufort, SC trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking your prefectvacation home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. "At Ease" ...Come, relax and be At Ease has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the host before reserving your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC beach you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Advice for a great stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Note any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.2 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.3 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.5 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.5 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.7 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 0.8 miles
Ready to book "At Ease" ...Come, relax and be At Ease?Book Online Get Information Call: