- As low as $151/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 533 sq ft (50 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 533 square feet
Retreat to the south and savor a worry-complimentary stay at this 1-bed, 1-bath Port Royal condo. This attractively located vacation rental is the ideal home base between your boating adventures and urban exploration. This colorful space is the ideal place for you and your family to play, dine, rest, and rejuvenate. Sip lemonade from the patio or walk through the backyard to swing on a bench overlooking the water. When you’re ready to discover, check out downtown Port Royal and Beaufort just mins. away!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Single-Story Condo | Modest Dog Welcome | Gated Community Overlooking River | Nearby Beach
This peaceful property is ideal for water-lovers that want to slow down and soak in the southern sun or visitors in town to see appreciated ones at Parris Island.
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Couch
INDOOR LIVING: 2 Intelligent TVs, sleeper couch, light & airy decor
KITCHEN: Well-equipped, microwave, coffee maker, island, cookware
GENERAL: Free WiFi, air conditioning, ceiling fans, washer/dryer, iron & board, beach towels,
FAQs: 21 ft boats allowed, boat launch access
OUTDOOR LIVING: Covered patio, swinging bench, walking distance to waterfront
PARKING: Designated parking space (1 car), complimentary street parking
-- THE LOCATION --
OUTDOOR SITES: Cypress Wetlands (2.7 miles), Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park (7.2 miles), Fort Fremont (18.7 miles), Tybee Island (55.1 miles), Hunting Island Lighthouse (22.2 miles)
FAMILY FUN: The Kazoobie Kazoo Factory, Museum & Gift Shop (5.5 miles), Port Royal Sound Foundation Maritime Center (8.3 miles), Coastal Discovery Museum (32.1 miles)
PARRIS ISLAND: Parris Island Boat Ramp (0.3 miles), MCRD Parris Island (6.6 miles), Parris Island Museum (7.4 miles)
THINGS TO DO: Secession Golf Club (4.9 miles), Habersham Marketplace (6.8 miles), Hilton Head Distillery (34.1 miles), Hilton Head Beach (38.5 miles)
NEARBY: Downtown Port Royal (2.5 miles), Beaufort (7.2 miles), University of South Carolina-Beaufort Campus (7.5 miles)
AIRPORTS: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (40.8 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events, or enormous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this condo is on the waterfront. Parris Island Museum and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Pick Pocket Plantation and St. Helena's Episcopal Church. Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Strategies for getting the perfect Port Royal vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in Port Royal. To get the best value, consider changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Marina Village Waterfront Condo w/ Ideal Location! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property manager before reserving the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC attraction you love, browse homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many concerns.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.