- As low as $130/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free offsite parking
- Free WiFi
- Gated community
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- On the waterfront
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Street parking available
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 533 sq ft (50 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 533 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Retreat to the south and savor a worry-complimentary stay at this 1-bed, 1-bath Port Royal condo. This appealingly located vacation rental is the ideal home base between your boating adventures and urban exploration. This colorful space is the ideal place for you and your family to play, dine, rest, and rejuvenate. Sip lemonade from the patio or walk through the backyard to swing on a bench overlooking the water. When you’re ready to discover, check out downtown Port Royal and Beaufort just mins. away!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Single-Story Condo | Modest Dog Welcome | Gated Community Overlooking River | Nearby Beach
This peaceful property is ideal for water-lovers that want to slow down and soak in the southern sun or visitors in town to see appreciated ones at Parris Island.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Couch
INDOOR LIVING: 2 Intelligent TVs, sleeper couch, light & airy decor
KITCHEN: Well-equipped, microwave, coffee maker, island, cookware
GENERAL: Free WiFi, air conditioning, ceiling fans, washer/dryer, iron & board, beach towels,
FAQs: Pet fee (paid pre-trip), 21 ft boats allowed, boat launch access
OUTDOOR LIVING: Covered patio, swinging bench, walking distance to waterfront
PARKING: Designated parking space (1 car), complimentary street parking
-- THE LOCATION --
OUTDOOR SITES: Cypress Wetlands (2.7 miles), Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park (7.2 miles), Fort Fremont (18.7 miles), Tybee Island (55.1 miles), Hunting Island Lighthouse (22.2 miles)
FAMILY FUN: The Kazoobie Kazoo Factory, Museum & Gift Shop (5.5 miles), Port Royal Sound Foundation Maritime Center (8.3 miles), Coastal Discovery Museum (32.1 miles)
PARRIS ISLAND: Parris Island Boat Ramp (0.3 miles), MCRD Parris Island (6.6 miles), Parris Island Museum (7.4 miles)
THINGS TO DO: Secession Golf Club (4.9 miles), Habersham Marketplace (6.8 miles), Hilton Head Distillery (34.1 miles), Hilton Head Beach (38.5 miles)
NEARBY: Downtown Port Royal (2.5 miles), Beaufort (7.2 miles), University of South Carolina-Beaufort Campus (7.5 miles)
AIRPORTS: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (40.8 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly w/ $75 fee (+costs & taxes, max 1 allowed, dogs only)
- No events, events, or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this condo is on the waterfront. Parris Island Museum and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Legends Golf Course at Parris Island and Sanctuary Golf Club. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the perfect Beaufort, SC vacation rental experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- Summer time is high season in Port Royal. To get the most suitable rental within your budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing and booking yourrental:
- First and foremost, have your family decide on dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Marina Village Waterfront Condo w/ Ideal Location! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the host before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC beach you are enamored with, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to stimulate more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 4.5 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 4.6 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 4.6 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 4.8 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 4.9 miles
Ready to book Marina Village Waterfront Condo w/ Ideal Location!?Book Online Get Information Call: