- As low as $149/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Pool or billiards table
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Close to skiing
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This newly refreshed town home is located in the heart of Port Royal. You are in walking distance to the incredible eateries, Sands beach, shopping, boat ramp and all other things Port Royal has to offer. Sit on your porch and watch the many festivals and concerts Port Royal hosts throughout the year. It is also just a stones throw away from Parris Island and Beaufort. We proudly welcome graduates and their families!
This home is bright and cheery and offers 2 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. It will sleep 6. One bedroom offers a Queen bed, the other offers 2 Twin beds and a sleeper couch in living room. All the beds are new and will allow for an impressive nights rest! The kitchen is well supplied for all your kitchen needs. It also comes with a washer and dryer.
Bring your kayak, fishing pole, and bicycle along with you. The close by waters are ideal for activities and cycling is one of the most fun ways to tour the town and admire the moss-draped trees.
The Sands beach on Port Royal Sound, ideal for sunbathing, swimming and picnics and is a short walk (you may drive on this beach as well). You are likely to see dolphins swimming and an abundance of wildlife. There you can walk along the boardwalk and climb the 4 story observation deck for the best vistas Beaufort has to offer. The Sands also features a complimentary boat launch and world class fishing in the Battery Creek tidal river.
PLEASE NOTE: FOR LARGER PARTIES WE ALSO HAVE OUR NEXT DOOR UNIT AVAILABLE. THE VELO VILLA. Vacation Rental By Owner 1477223
About the Area
Located in Port Royal, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. Westvine Drive Trailhead and Broome Lane Trailhead are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect Port Royal rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in Port Royal. To get the best value, change your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to select the best vacation home:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Perfectly located in center of Port Royal! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking websites. If not, call the property manager before you reserve your home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your vacation.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Request information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC attraction you crave, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would at home.
- During arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 3.9 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 3.9 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 4.1 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 4.3 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 4.4 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 4.7 miles
Ready to book Perfectly located in center of Port Royal!?Book Online Get Information Call: