- As low as $295/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- On the waterfront
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Whale watching nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1700 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Savor this pristinely cared for 3 bedroom & 3 bath with all the bells and whistles you would expect from a vacation rental. The home is owned by a professional chef, so the kitchen rocks. The style is clean, crisp & chic and styled for comfort with the softest sheets, fluffiest towels and multiple pillow choices: foam, down & 50/50. Cozy up in front of the wood burning fireplace for cooler fall & spring evenings or kick back in the Carolina Room (screened in porch) .We are mins. to Parris Island and proudly fly the Marine Corp flag !
We can be available to assist as needed or not. We are here as hosts to make your stay as painless and comfortable as possible. Have questions? Need assistance? Just ask, we live close by. Sincerely, Dennis & Elizabeth
This modest neighborhood is lush and private yet a hop, skip and a jump to where you want to visit in the Beaufort area: Historic downtown, Parris Island, Hunting Island State Park (mile long sandy beach), Charleston and even Savannah, GA. The neighborhood also features a private boat marina and a casual waterside restaurant, Marker 244, with indoor & outdoor seating plus a great fried shrimp basket!
Location, Location, Location!
Our home's location is the most central place you can be while visiting Beaufort & it's beaches:
Parris island: 5 mins.
Spanish Moss Walking & Running Trail: 5 mins.
Historic Downtown Beaufort: 8 mins.
Hunting island (can you say beach?): 15 mins.
Golf: mins. away in all directions: Lady's Island Golf Course, Seccession
Hilton Head Island for outlet shopping and beaches only 30 mins. away!
Hunting Island State Park with an countless beach 25 mins.!
TRAVELING WITH YOUR FAMILY PETS?
All aboard! Yep, we adore em! Well behaved, really appreciated dogs, more than welcomed with prior approval and a pet fee of $50 that is non-returnable. House comes equipped with doggie treats and pick up bags and a fenced in back yard. Even Fido can savor the clean Lowcountry air. There are also 2 Beaufort dog parks we can recommend.
EXTRA SERVICES UPON REQUEST
(Please e-mail for pricing & arrangements.)
• Grocery Stocking Service:
If you want to send us a list of essentials that you'd like in the refrigerator on arrival, please e-mail us and we will be happy to oblige
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Port Royal Landing, a neighborhood in Port Royal. Beaufort Museum and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Beaufort, SC rental home experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Summer months are high season in Port Royal. Book your Beaufort, SC rental home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for local shops and restaurants.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First, have your group select a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. HAVEN FOR SNOWBIRDS!!!FEBRUARY MONTHLY 10% DISCOUNT. MARINE GRAD'S FAVORITE!!! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property management company before you book your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs applied to your contract.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- At Check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 2.6 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 2.6 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 2.8 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 3.0 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 3.1 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 3.4 miles
Ready to book HAVEN FOR SNOWBIRDS!!!FEBRUARY MONTHLY 10% DISCOUNT. MARINE GRAD'S FAVORITE!!!?Book Online Get Information Call: