- As low as $203/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Pretty, modern, well maintained 3BR 2.5BA home in the heart of Old Port Royal. Sleeps 6-8 in 3 comfortable bedrooms. King, queen, and two double beds. Unwind on the huge first and second-floor porches, savor family dinners in the sizable kitchen and dining areas, and kick back with games and movies in the huge living room. Features include all kitchen appliances and accessories, laundry, TV and WIFI, charcoal grille and plenty of extras.
Walking distance to Battery Creek, Sands Beach and Boardwalk, great eateries and nature trails. 6 mins. to Parris Island, 10 mins. to walking and cycling on the Spanish Moss Trail, 10 mins. to historic Beaufort, 20 mins. to beach and lighthouse at Hunting Island State Park, 40 mins. to Hilton Head and Savannah.
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
Renters must be over 25 years of age to reserve our property. No enormous groups and no events!
About the Area
Located in Port Royal, this vacation home is in an area with good shopping. St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cypress Wetlands and The Sands. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Beaufort, SC rental property in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
Planning and choosing your Beaufort, SC vacation home:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Ideal Location! Perfect for Graduations and Lowcountry Getaways! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property owner before you reserve the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what configuration is optimal for your trip.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Know before you go:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 4.0 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 4.0 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 4.2 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 4.4 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 4.5 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Ideal Location! Perfect for Graduations and Lowcountry Getaways! ?Book Online Get Information Call: