- As low as $399/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Computer monitor
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1450 sq ft (135 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1450 square feet
I am happy to share my second home with you. You will have the entire place to yourself. We provide a 4-seat golf cart, body boards, beach chairs and umbrella. Amenity cards are available for purchase to Fripp Island Resort, which give you access to golf (you can see the 16th tee box through the window), swimming pools, eateries on the island, tennis, pickleball and much more. There is also plenty to appreciate without the cards: beach, cycling, watching wildlife, etc!
We are sandwiched between the Ocean Point Golf Course and the Ocean! Walk, drive bicycle or cart around our gorgeous neighborhood with handsome vistas and vibrant wildlife. Take a hike on a close by trail, or hit the beach from one of 30+ beach accesses. Head to the beach club (amenities cards required) for beverages, food, pool, exercise center, tennis or pickle ball. Or book your tee time on one of two manicured and spectacular golf courses. Catch some fresh seafood for dinner, and don’t forget to take the kids to the activity center and make a stop at Hunting Island State Park (pass supplied). Some facilities are open seasonally on Fripp and Hunting Islands.
We provide a golf cart for cruising the island. There’s plenty of cart parking at the beach access points. You can also get around the island conveniently by car. Car parking is available at the Marina, Ocean Point GC, the Beach Club, Tennis Club, Wardle Point, Ocean Creek GC, and the stores at Springtide Market. Many people choose to rent bicycles for getting around the island, and it’s also a charming walk on well-maintained sidewalks and nature trails.
I look forward to hosting you!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and near the beach. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Edisto Island Serpentarium and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in Fripp Island. Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Finding the best rental home in Fripp Island:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Birdie's Bungalow on Fripp - Across from Golf and Ocean - Cards Avail/Golf Cart has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If not, contact the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC destination you are crazy about, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- At Check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to propel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.0 miles
Ready to book Birdie's Bungalow on Fripp - Across from Golf and Ocean - Cards Avail/Golf Cart?Book Online Get Information Call: