- As low as $85/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Carbon monoxide detector
Dishes and silverware
First aid kit
Free parking on premises
No events or events allowed.
No smoking allowed.
Suitable for toddlers and kids under 12.
No unregistered guests allowed.
Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms.
Please respect the noise curfew.
Please turn off the AC when you go out.
Please respect check-in and check-out times.
Please take additional care of your keys. Lost keys incur a replacement fee.
Please take care of the furnishings. You have to pay for damages that exceed the security deposit.
Please don’t rearrange the furnishings.
Please do your dishes.
Please take the trash out before you leave.
No illegal substances allowed on the premises.
Care of Homes: Please treat the cabin as your own home. We appreciate you being respectful of our home.
Telephone: Guests must have a valid phone number and be contactable during their stay.
Check-in Procedures: Check-in time begins at 4:00pm. During Peak Times there may be a delay and your patience is appreciated. A code will be included by the service provider (AirBnB, Vacation Rental By Owner, etc.) that will allow access to the cabin during your stay. You are responsible for all damages incurred by your event.
Check-Out Procedures: Check-out time is at 10:00am. Late check outs are not allowed. Our cleaners are there to turn the property over for the next guest, they are not for picking up after you. Please respect their time by cleaning all major messes throughout the cabin and disposing of all trash properly. If these things are not done there could be an additional charge issued based on severity and impact to the cleaning staff.
1. In summer, set the thermostat at 75 degrees. In winter, set at 65 degrees. Fans stay on auto.
2. Wash all dishes or place them in the dishwasher and turn it onto the cleaning cycle.
3. Trash should be bagged and put in the outside garbage cans.
4. Place furnishings in the original position.
5. Leave bed linens on the bed. Place wet towels in one location on the bathroom floor.
6. Turn all lights and modest appliances off.
7. Lock all doors and windows upon departure.
Occupancy: The cabin will only accommodate the number of guests that the cabin will sleep due to Fire Marshal Code. Occupancy is stringently enforced. NO HOME PARTIES ARE ACCEPTED. Guests found violating these rules can be asked to leave the premises and forfeit all remaining rent.
Family Animals: We allow modest family family pets for a $150 fee.
Pet fee must be paid within 48 hours of booking. If you sneak in a pet not listed in your reservation you will be asked to leave with no refund. You may be subject to additional costs for damaged caused by pets. You may be subject to additional costs if excessive cleaning is requires due to pets.
Non-Smoking: Smoking or Vaping inside the cabin is not allowed. You can smoke and vape on decks and porches. The Non-Smoking policy is stringently enforced.
Bugs and Animals: During your stay, you may find occasional “uninvited guest”. While our cabin is professionally treated by a Licensed Pest Control Company on a monthly basis, we hope that you will appreciate the fact that being in the heart of the Low Country does create certain challenges in the area.
Guest Responsibilities: Guests will assume full responsibility for damages, excessive cleaning charges or missing items from the cabin due to negligence.
Cancellation Policy and Refunds: All cancellations are done via the service provider (AirBnB, Vacation Rental By Owner, etc.). Please read their cancellation policy for additional information.
TV Service: Most of our TVs support apps like Netflix and Amazon. You are welcome to log into your personal accounts and order movies for your enjoyment. Our cabin does not allow additional movies to be ordered via the TV service. Ordering movies or shows on via on demand is not allowed. You will be charged for any on demand movies and shows that are watched or attempted to receive during your stay.
Supplies: If you are staying for multiple days, you may want to bring additional towels and beach towels for the hot tub. We do not provide detergent so may also want to bring some soap to wash your towels in the cabin as we are equipped with a washer and dryer. We try to be an environmentally friendly company and if you can hang your towels and re-use them during your visit this will help us have a lower impact on the environment. Do not damage the linens. Please use them for proper use.
We do supply the basics but for extended stays you may want to bring additional supplies. For your stay we will provide:
1 roll of paper towels.
2 trash bags.
2 rolls of bath tissue per bathroom.
6 sets of towels and 4 spa towels.
Cooking basics which include pots, pans, crockpot, salt, pepper and oil.
Drip coffee maker.
Personal Items: We are not responsible for any personal items. Guests are also advised that we do not provide in-unit safes or other mechanisms for safekeeping of valuables. For that reason, guests are advised not to bring valuables of any kind with them to their cabin and are strongly advised to take those valuables with them each time they leave the cabin, as we shall not be responsible for the loss of these valuables or any other item of guest’s personal property.
Respect to Neighbors: Please be a good neighbor. Respect peaceful time. If we are contacted due to disturbances, you could be asked to leave the premises forfeiting all remaining rent.
Weather Related: The weather in Tennessee can be unpredictable. We are not responsible for maintaining the conditions of roads, decks, and driveways in the event of snow, ice, rain, etc.
Lost and Found: We will not be responsible for any items left in the cabin. Please check your cabin before departing. Guest is responsible for pick up for lost item or cost of mailing company if found. All lost items will be turned over to Goodwill after 15 days if not picked up. Firearms will be turned over to the Police.
Legal Notice: By accepting this agreement and staying at our cabin you agree to the following: Use of illegal drugs or possession of illegal firearms are prohibited. If you are found to have either in your possession you will be asked to leave with no money refunded and you could face local prosecution. We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service to any person violating the policies or procedures. Should we be required to take legal action to enforce their rights under this agreement and the other agreements which guest will acknowledge signing and reviewing prior to check-in, we shall be entitled to recover legal costs, court costs, collections costs, discretionary costs and any other suit expenses incurred. Please note that the guest whose name is on the reservation shall be entirely responsible for the conduct of him/herself and all guests in and visitors to the unit during their stay. The guests and visitors may also be individually liable as well.
Additional Fees and Services
Excessive Cleaning - $100+. If you leave our cabin very poor shape upon your departure and/or do not follow our check out instructions, our cleaners must work additional hard to get the cabin ready for the next guest. Thus, you will be charged based on the additional time it takes to turn over the property. If you violate our rules such as sneaking in pets, additional people, or we discover you are throwing a event, you will be asked to leave with no refund.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Port Royal. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Westvine Drive Trailhead and Broome Lane Trailhead.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
Strategies for getting the best vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- To get the best value, shift your family's Beaufort, SC vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- First and foremost, have your family select a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. USMC Suite 10 MCRD Parris Island has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the host before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or might be applied to your contract.
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to drive more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.