- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNew Owners! Bluegrass Beach House. RENOVATIONS begin 08/2020 new linens and furnishings and more.
4 Bedroom Home with 3 Full Baths. Sizable open family area on the main floor. Savor family meals and play games and build puzzles together. Retire to the screened in porch for a nightcap or sweet tea and watch the golfers or the local wildlife.
Kitchen is entirely outfitted with everything you need to prepare a extravagant meal. Local seafood is close by and always available.
Main floor master with king size bed and full bath.
3 Bedrooms 2 full baths and laundry located on the second floor. 2 queen size bed rooms share a bathroom. The 2nd floor master has a king bed and balcony. Three of the bedrooms offer a private balcony.
There is a TV in each bedroom
The whole home is Wi-Fi with broadband internet.
For the golfers, the Davis Adore designed Sea Creek course or the Sea Point course with its Sea View shots are effortlessly located close by. Our unit looks out to the 17th fairway of the Sea Creek Golf Course.
There is a garage and parking for 3 cars max. We have beach chairs, umbrella, towels, body boards to adore your days at the beach.
The beach is a 5 min. walk or a 34 second golf cart ride. There are 7 pools on the island with eateries and and speedy mart stores for things you may need during your stay. There are groceries a brief drive off the island to get your supplies for your stay.
Kiddos can relish one of the two playgrounds with climbing toys, b-ball, volleyball and more.
The whole family will savor bicycle rides around the island; there is plenty of wildlife to see!
You can rent bicycles, boats, jet-skis, kayaks, and golf carts through the island rental company "Island Excursions"
2 Amenity Cards are included in your rental. Additional cards are available for buy. Memorial Day through Labor Day cards price $50 a week. The remainder of the year cards are $35 a week. Cards are mandatory for those over the age of 12. With the Resort Guest Cards, you can: dine in the on-island eateries, play golf or tennis, swim in the resort pools, enroll the children at Camp Fripp and rent kayaks, boats, etc. thru Rental Excursions.
Long term units available January through March. Contact for details.
NO Pet Policy
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send you printed travel guides with special offers for rental homes, dining and attractions. These guides provide a good start to your rental search.
- Willing to modify your travel week? Shoulder seasons offer amazing opportunities.
- Are you a military veteran? Several rental companies offer markdowns to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a specific activity that you are most looking forward to during your stay? If there's a certain Beaufort, SC activity that you just love, keep an eye out for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider investing in trip insurance along with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed a result of medical emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected motel stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Home Advice
Many people are shocked to learn how many vacation rentals are offered in their area of interest. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical experience to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental home experience.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation home:
Before you decide to book "New Owners! Great Mid-island location Close to all amenities golf~beach~marina.", go through our brief collection of factors to consider.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many trendy vacation spots, In Beaufort, SC the best vacation rentals are booked very early. To assure the most desirable selection of properties, we suggest searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC getaway 6-12 months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental..
Pick a Village and Time
Sometimes, the hardest portion of planning your trip is deciding where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes simplier and easier.
Just How Many Beds?
How many family members are joining your trip? Be mindful that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. If not, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Make certain "New Owners! Great Mid-island location Close to all amenities golf~beach~marina." fits your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving a costly rental home. One individual in your company will need to be given the task of collecting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental price at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your family interested in? Do you just desire a rental with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Will the property need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or near wildlife? Will the unit have bicycles and body boards for use throughout your stay? Make a list of "needs and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Elderly guests will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your companion! Animal friends are welcome at many vacation rentals, but policies can vary. A number of restrictions might dismiss a potential vacation property. Study your contract carefully! Charges may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. In addition to having distinctive rental properties, local agencies offer fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Go Through The Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular charge, vacationers must pay state taxes when booking "New Owners! Great Mid-island location Close to all amenities golf~beach~marina.", as well as various other fees which may be required based upon their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Vacation home management companies and individual rental owners often offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides comfort should tragedy strike.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Details
Don't forget to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. If you find damage, or if repairs are required call the property manager straight away. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts should be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Residents are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a little. Although you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The vacation rental should really be in good shape. Kitchen sinks full of dirty dishes, substantial sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be taken care of before you leave.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for property damage. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Most rental home management companies and rental websites allow renters to provide comments. If your rental home and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything was disagreeable and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property was not as described, you may want to note that in your feedback.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to return next year? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning will be easy. If the property was not perfect, and you will better recognize how to perfect your search next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.6 miles