- As low as $450/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2400 square feet
Our home is centrally located on Fripp Island in the beautiful Ocean Creek neighborhood. It is close to everything! You are a short walk to the Cabana Club, activity Center, fishing pier and more. Take our 6 seat golf cart for a short ride to the island's pretty beaches. or the Marina, where you can appreciate a great meal at Fripp's Bonito Boathouse or take an island excursion.
Savor the huge, open floor plan on the main floor, designed for family gatherings and entertaining! You'll savor movie nights on the enormous screen Intelligent TV. And a wet bar with ice maker and modest refrigerator. We offer a completely supplied kitchen for all of your cooking needs. There are two eating areas, a separate dining room and a kitchen breakfast counter that seats 6.
After a sun filled day at the beach, come back and relax on our sizable screened porch and enjoy the beauty of the marsh and listen to the sounds of the ocean., with you favorite drink of choice.
On the main floor, you'll find a sizable Master bedroom, with a king bed,. The Master bath, is outfitted with a huge walk-in shower and a jetted tub. The upstairs offer two large bedrooms, each with its own attached bathroom. The bedrooms have new intelligent TV.. The whale room has a queen bed and a bunk bed with standard size beds and a twin trundle. The Pineapple bedroom has two queen beds.
Also on the second floor there is a modest deck off the bathroom, where you can enjoy the sight and sounds of the ocean.
Amenity cards are not supplied with the rental, you may purchase these cards from us, for $50 per person, for anyone 13 years and older, during the season, Memorial Day to Labor Day. After Labor Day to Memorial Day they are $35 for 4 nighttime stay and $25 for a 3 nighttime stay.
Supplied in the rental is a new 6 seat golf cart for your enjoyment riding around Fripp Island. Beach chairs Intelligent TV's, for your streaming, towels and bed linens. There is a gas grille for all your grilling needs.
The Amenity cards are use for any of the Fripp Resort facilities, Eateries,
7 swimming pools, Tennis, 2 golf courses and food court.
Appreciate the game room in the garage that features a Pop a shot, enjoy jumbo Jenga or a friendly game of vorn hole.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is by the sea. Penn Center and York W. Bailey Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Creek Golf Club and Ocean Point Golf Course. With kayaking, water skiing, and windsurfing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect rental home experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Summer months are high season in Fripp Island. To book the most suitable rental within budget, we highly recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Beaufort, SC attractions and restaurants.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the perfect rental:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Family Friendly 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Baths with a fantastic view of Marsh & Ocean has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, call the host before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
Ready to book Family Friendly 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Baths with a fantastic view of Marsh & Ocean?Book Online Get Information Call: