- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Table tennis table
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2400 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our home is centrally located on Fripp Island in the beautiful Ocean Creek neighborhood. It is close to everything! You are a short walk to the Cabana Club, activity Center, fishing pier and more. Take our 6 seat golf cart for a short ride to the island's gorgeous beaches. or the Marina, where you can savor a great meal at Fripp's Bonito Boathouse or take an island excursion.
Savor the huge, open floor plan on the main floor, designed for family gatherings and entertaining! You'll appreciate movie nights on the sizable screen Intelligent TV. And a wet bar with ice maker and modest refrigerator. We offer a completely supplied kitchen for all of your cooking needs. There are two eating areas, a separate dining room and a kitchen breakfast counter that seats 6.
After a sun filled day at the beach, come back and relax on our huge screened porch and enjoy the beauty of the marsh and listen to the sounds of the ocean., with you favorite drink of choice.
On the main floor, you'll find a enormous Master bedroom, with a king bed,. The Master bath, is outfitted with a sizable walk-in shower and a jetted tub. The upstairs offer two large bedrooms, each with its own attached bathroom. The bedrooms have new intelligent TV.. The whale room has a queen bed and a bunk bed with standard size beds and a twin trundle. The Pineapple bedroom has two queen beds.
Also on the second floor there is a modest deck off the bathroom, where you can enjoy the sight and sounds of the ocean.
Amenity cards are not included with the rental, you may purchase these cards from us, for $50 per person, for anyone 13 years and older, during the season, Memorial Day to Labor Day. After Labor Day to Memorial Day they are $35 for 4 nighttime stay and $25 for a 3 nighttime stay.
Supplied in the rental is a new 6 seat golf cart for your enjoyment riding around Fripp Island. Beach chairs Intelligent TV's, for your streaming, towels and bed linens. There is a gas grille for all your grilling needs.
The Amenity cards are use for any of the Fripp Resort facilities, Eateries,
7 swimming pools, Tennis, 2 golf courses and food court.
Appreciate the game room in the garage that features a Pop a shot, enjoy jumbo Jenga or a friendly game of vorn hole.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is by the sea. Penn Center and York W. Bailey Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease. With kayaking, water skiing, and windsurfing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To find the most suitable rental home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the best vacation home:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Family Friendly 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Baths with a fantastic view of Marsh & Ocean has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before you reserve the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what is right for your vacation group.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Advice for a terrific stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. text the rental manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to inspire more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.