- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWatch the dolphins frolic and the shrimp boats sailing in the distance from our oceanfront - shorefront villa! We have just finished, as of Feb 2015, a major modernization project which includes a new state of the art Carrier Coastal Edition heating and air conditioning system, a new stainless steel refrigerator, oven, microwave, and dishwasher as well as 2 new flat screen TVs. Add to that a new ceiling and a new coat of paint from top to bottom and you're talking about heaven at the beach! And, for 2016 we have just added a new Serta Ideal Sleeper queen size bed set to our oceanfront bedroom!
Newhaven has just undergone a major remodel - new roofs, siding, beach access stairs and gorgeous paint colors!
Welcome to the beautiful, private island utopia known as Fripp Island. With three and one-half miles of pristine, unspoiled beaches that offer sand dollars, seashells, hermit crabs, and starfish galore, Fripp Island is the ideal place to leave your worries behind! This 3000 acre gated resort is host to such diverse wildlife as deer, herons, pelicans, osprey, egrets, alligators, and occasional loggerhead turtles. Fripp's lovely natural beauty is evident all around and it is obvious why Hollywood chose to film 'Forrest Gump,' 'The Jungle Rent,' and 'The Prince of Tides' on Fripp Island!
Besides its uncrowded handsome beaches, the island hosts a unique variety of niceties. For the avid golfer, Fripp offers two exceptionally superb and challenging courses. One was designed by George Cobb and includes spectacular oceanfront vistas (the 18th hole is located just steps away), while the other was designed by PGA champion Davis Appreciate III.
Fisherman can spend their time along the meandering tidal creeks catching generous fish, shrimp, and blue crabs. For the shopper, there are copious stores and stores on the island offering everything from casual wear and souvenirs to grocery items.
Guests have a choice of 5 different eateries on the island (The Sea Point Grille is located across the lane). As our visitors, 2 amenities membership cards are included in the price as are all taxes and cleaning costs - NO HIDDEN CHARGES! There are many swimming pools on the island (one of them heated year round) that overlook the sea. One of these is just steps away!
There are 8 soft and 2 hard surface tennis courts for your appreciation as well as running, bicycle and roller blade trails, and spectacular nature paths. You can also rent boats, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, bicycles, mopeds, or rent a seat on one of the regularly scheduled excursion boats for dolphin watching, shelling, and exploring!
Come stay in our glamourous, 1st floor villa complete with palm trees and striking sea vistas from both your bedroom and living room! Our condo was reviewed 'Excellent' by the Fripp Island Resort. The breakfast nook overlooks a elegantly landscaped courtyard including charcoal grilles and tables surrounded by banana plants and hibiscus. Our villa includes a generous, appealing living room and dining room area, a thoroughly supplied kitchen with breakfast nook, a sizable bedroom with queen sized bed, bathroom, patio, and parking garage. It also has a fold down, queen sized Murphy bed in the living room.
For the appreciation of our visitors, our unit is 'No Smoking' and 'No Animals'.
Fripp Island is located just 25 mins. from historic Beaufort, 45 mins. from Hilton Head, one hour from Savannah, and one and one-half hours from Charleston for those of you who appreciate horse drawn carriage tours, unique shopping, historic sightseeing, and all types of dining - from casual to fashonable!
Keywords: Villa, Condo, Condominium
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guides with special offers for vacation rental management companies, dining and tours. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you can visit? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Many rental companies provide price cuts to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a certain experience you are most longing for ? If there's a particular Beaufort, SC activity that you love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual property owners often offer their customers the chance to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed a result of personal health related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Home Information
Newcomers are likely to be surprised at the range and wide variety of short term rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to come across a vacation home which matches their expectations and price range.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners mainly because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental experience.
Where to find and book the best vacation rental:
Do you think "Pristine Oceanfront Paradise! - 2 Free Amenity Cards!!" is the perfect rental property for your upcoming getaway? Read this check list to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many trendy hot spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Choose a Village and Time
Consensus can often be difficult among relatives, but as soon as this challenging part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
Choose a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Bear in mind that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, communicate with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Have a Spending Limit
Check to make sure "Pristine Oceanfront Paradise! - 2 Free Amenity Cards!!" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before booking a pricey rental home. Normally, a single member of the group will be liable for making the full reservation and recovering each family member's contribution.
What property features is the group interested in? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Make a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not renting a stairs-only property on the Third floor. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your best friend! Pets are welcome at many vacation homes, but policies differ. Type of pet, size and breeds may be restricted. Read your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Start your Search
Many internet resources exist to match clients with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Apart from having exclusive rental properties, local agencies provide you with exceptional service..
When you've spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read Through The Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Keep in mind that most rental agreements require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Get Contact Information
Make sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. Call the property manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or hot tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call eliminates many complications.
- Please be considerate of the community. Many times, adjacent properties are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a terrific source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- When your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to be certain no property damage occurred during your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Just about all property management companies and rental home sites permit renters to offer feedback. If the property and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your compliments. If something was wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Did they enjoy their stay? If everything was outstanding, next year's family vacation planning is going to be quick. Maybe the rental home was not perfect, and you'll better recognize how to filter your search next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.5 miles