- As low as $415/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1475 sq ft (137 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1475 square feet
At 29 Veranda Beach Rd, is FULLY Renovated and offers Beautiful Ocean Vistas from 2 Porches & a Private Beach! We purchased the home in September of 2021 and immediately started the full remodel. We gutted the entire home and started over to bring our beach home dream to reality and make sure it was all done the right way. From the kitchen to the bathrooms to the floors (and subfloor) to the porch decking to the HVAC & ductwork, everything is new!
When we first toured this 3 Bedroom/ 3 Bathroom oceanfront home, it was the view that sold us. Our home has 2 porches for calming and soaking up the Ocean Vistas! It also has a freshly re-done Private Beach right out your back door! Located just steps away from the Cabana Club swimming pools & café, this home is the ideal location for both fun & relaxation during your Fripp Stay!
As we mentioned, during this renovation nothing has been over looked and everything is new! The kitchen walls were removed and open floor plan designed so that the kitchen now flows well into the dining and living area. The kitchen is equipped with all new bespoke cabinets, black granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, farm sink, bar top seating, and a freshly added bar under the stairway with a drink refrigerator! The kitchen opens up to a dining area with a table for 6, giving you a total of 10 seats for dining with the bar seating! The living room is equipped with brand new furnishings, Intelligent TV, and High Speed Internet, and DisneyPlus Free!
We installed new LVP Floors throughout the home, new sheetrock and trim, an entire new HVAC system with new ductwork and a dehumidifier system, new plumbing and LED lights inside and outside of our home. The lighter colored wood-designed LVP floors with the black granite, black railings, black hardware and light blue doors brings a coastal yet modern feel to the home.
The 3 Bedrooms / 3 Bathroom home has all new furnishings & beds. All Bathrooms have been completely modernized with brand new Moen plumping and handsome blue coastal accents.
The Primary Bedroom on the top floor features its very own private porch overlooking the ocean. The Primary Bath has a brand new tiled stand-alone shower with a bench and multiple shower heads including body sprayers! It also features a double vanity and enormous soaking tub.
The 2nd upstairs Bedroom features both a Queen & a Full Bed. The bathroom features a shower / tub combo and a brand new bespoke cabinets!
The Main Level Bedroom features a King Bed and a bathroom with a delightfully tiled white shower and a navy blue vanity.
The location of 29 Veranda Beach is topnotch! It’s located just steps away from the Cabana Club and also the Wardle’s Fishing Pier & Camp Fripp (seasonal, but Activity Center is open year round), which offers special arts & crafts for kids. It’s just a short bicycle or golf cart ride away from multiple beach access points and other Fripp amenities including: golf, playgrounds, tennis courts, beach bar, eateries & more!
We have put a lot of time and hard work into this renovation to make this home exactly what we wanted it to be for our family! While we are excited to share our home with others, it is our want to keep the home in tip-top shape, so we expect anyone that rents it to take care of it like we do! In order to make sure we continue to keep the home in the best condition possible, NO FAMILY FAMILY PETS will be allowed. For this reason, we also have decided to limit the number of guests to 8. THIS IS STRICTLY A NON-PET PROPERTY. PETS OF ANY KIND ARE NOT ACCEPTED. BRINGING PET(S) TO THE PROPERTY IS A VIOLATION OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT.
Private Beach with Ocean Vistas!
2 Covered Decks Overlooking the Ocean as well as a Ground Level Patio for Grilling
All New Appliances
All New HVAC & Dehumidifier System
Walking Distance to Cabana Club Pool & Restaurant
Walking Distances to Fripp Island Activitiy Center
Walking Distance to Wardle's Fishing Pier
High Speed Internet & intelligent Tvs with Disney Plus Free
Club Cards are Available to purchase for those 13 and older. They are not required for kids 12 and younger. These Club cards are required for access to all Club amenities such as Pools, Eateries, Golf, Tennis, Pickleball, Exercise Center, Activity Center, and other resort ran activities. "A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities."
Family Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Folly Field Beach and The Sands, while Penn Center and York W. Bailey Museum are cultural highlights.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are high season in Fripp Island. To get the best value, try shifting your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- First, have your family select dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Gorgeous Ocean & Sunset Views from 2 porches and Private Beach! 29 Veranda Beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking websites. If not, call the property owner before booking the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC beach you are crazy about, browse homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.