About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1475 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Watch the deer, raccoon and many different species of birds while visiting in this Nature lovers dream home! With a Great Wall of windows you can constantly savor the impressive, broad, Back yard view of the marsh and animals as they walk by, forage for breakfast or take an afternoon nap.
This home was completely remodeled in 2020 and carefully decorated with coastal sophistication in mind. The open floor plan encourages gathering, making sure no one misses out on the fun.
The bright, inviting, gourmet kitchen with Beautiful granite countertops, and brand new appliances, is well outfitted for your cooking needs. The kitchen was specifically designed for 2 to appreciate working in the kitchen together, with an additional wide space in between the kitchen sink and stove.
Cozy, brand new beds and linens welcome you in this 3.5 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home. There is a additional room, with 2 twin beds, for additional sleeping or calming. This room is located off of the kitchen and is also where the washer and dryer are located.
We are located on a little peaceful cul-de-sac, in the family neighborhood of Sawgrass Bluff. Our Sawgrass neighborhood enjoys a private neighborhood swimming pool, a playground with a rustic tree home and swings, and one of the best crabbing docks on the island.
Centrally located, we are only a short ride away from the Beach Club, Ocean Point and Creek golf courses, Tennis courts, Marina, club facilities and the beach! Savor the golf cart that is available to use while renting this home.
A few notes about the island - We are club members which means that the Club luxury cards are available for purchase.
The Fripp Island Club requires amenities cards for you to frequent their conveniences. These amenities include golfing, playing tennis, going to the eateries on Fripp, going to the swimming pools and the exercise room.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 1-4 days are $35 during the summer months and $25 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 5-8 days are $50 during the summer months and $35 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
Each guest 13 years or older must carry an conveniences card to access the Club's facilities.
There are a few places on Fripp Island that you do not need an luxury card. SpringTide Market is at the front of the island that has a huge menu at their deli. From breakfast sandwiches to family BBQ meals, there is a lot to choose from. There is also a deli at the Marina that serves sandwiches and salads. The Fripp Ship and Mango stores are fun to go for your ideal souvenir.
Book now for your FrippIslandFun!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Local points of interest include Ocean Point Golf Course, Hunting Island Lighthouse, and Penn Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Beaufort, SC rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the largest rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Wall Of Windows! Deer, Raccoon, Birds can all be watched while staying here! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available online. If not, reach out to the property manager before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what is right for your vacation.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
During your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your family's visit, record any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.6 miles