- As low as $328/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking outside only! Dispose of butts responsibly
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1475 sq ft (137 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1475 square feet
"We are definitely blown away by the home, it is handsome!!!", as expressed by one of our most recent guests.
"Can we add just one more day, we don't want to leave", said another.
There's something very special inside these walls! And in the back yard too! The wildlife is ample. Most newly a Bald Eagle has been seen frequenting the area. Watch the deer, raccoon and so many different species of birds while visiting in this Nature lovers dream home! And with a Great Wall of windows, which expands from the TV viewing area and seating area, past the kitchen and into the dining room, you can constantly savor the marvelous, broad, Back yard view of the marsh and animals as they walk by, forage for breakfast or take an afternoon nap.
This home has been completely remodeled and carefully decorated with coastal comfort in mind.
The open floor plan encourages gathering, making sure no one misses out on the fun.
The bright, inviting, gourmet kitchen with Elegant granite countertops, and brand new appliances, is well outfitted for your cooking needs. The kitchen was specifically designed for 2 to appreciate working in the kitchen together, with an additional wide space in between the kitchen sink and stove.
Cozy, brand new beds and linens welcome you in this 3.5 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home. There is a additional room, with 2 twin beds, for additional sleeping or calming. This room is located off of the kitchen and is also where the washer and dryer are located.
We are located on a little peaceful cul-de-sac, in the family neighborhood of Sawgrass Bluff. Our Sawgrass neighborhood enjoys a private neighborhood swimming pool, a playground with a rustic tree home and swings, and one of the best crabbing docks on the island.
Centrally located, we are only a short ride away from the Beach Club, Ocean Point and Creek golf courses, Tennis courts, Marina, club facilities and the beach! Savor the golf cart that is available to use while renting this home.
A few notes about the island - We are club members which means that the Club luxury cards are available for purchase.
***The Fripp Island Club requires amenities cards for you to frequent their amenities. These amenities include golfing, playing tennis, going to the eateries on Fripp, going to the swimming pools and the exercise room.
The conveniences card prices for stays that are 1-4 days are $35 during the summer months and $25 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 5-8 days are $50 during the summer months and $35 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
If you do want to purchase the conveniences cards, the resort will add an additional island fee of 13% to your rental to use their amenities. This will be added to your weekly stay at time of luxury card purchase.
Each guest 13 years or older must carry an luxury card to access the Club's facilities.
There are a few places on Fripp Island that you do not need an luxury card. SpringTide Market is at the front of the island that has a enormous menu at their deli. From breakfast sandwiches to family BBQ meals, there is a lot to choose from. There is also a deli at the Marina that serves sandwiches and salads. The Fripp Ship and Mango stores are fun to go into for your ideal souvenir. You do not need an luxury card for golf cart, kayak, bicycle, etc. units as there are an abundance of companies who offer rental services that will deliver to you.
Book now for your FrippIslandFun!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Ocean Point Golf Course and Sanctuary Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Bay Street and The Village at Wexford. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in Fripp Island. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Make a plan and pick the perfect Beaufort, SC rental:
- To start, have your family choose date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Private neighborhood Pool, Golf cart incl., Wall of windows to watch wildlife has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property owner before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Document any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.6 miles