- As low as $200/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Streaming services
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1420 sq ft (132 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1420 square feet
Our property is a freshly remodeled industrial style loft that is centrally located within the award-winning Southern Living "Habersham" community. This property features both a enormous front patio that overlooks the central marketplace of Habersham and roomy living quarters which have just been completely refreshed and updated: all new high end appliances (including a completely equipped kitchen and full size washer and dryer), two intelligent TVs (including a 65 inch HDTV with cable, Hulu and Netflix for your viewing enjoyment), quartz countertops, opulent linens, plush towels and fresh modern decor. Our master bedroom features a king size bed and the second bedroom has two twin size beds. If you are in search of a comfortable getaway where you can kick back and relax while still appreciating all of the luxuries of your own home this is the property for you!
* Please note that you will have to climb one flight of stairs to access the main living area of the loft.*
The Habersham community also features a marsh-front pool, dock, river getaway space for calming by the water, fishing, tennis, dining and shopping, all of which you will have access to during your stay!
We are also centrally located to the following local attractions: dowtown Beaufort (7 miles/15 mins.); Hunting Island Public Beach (25 miles/45 mins.); Tanger outlets in Bluffton/Hilton Head (26 miles/40 mins.); downtown Savannah (38 miles/50 mins.); and downtown Charleston.
For our local military and their families who may be celebrating graduations, pre-deployment leave or just a routine visit we are 10 miles from Parris Island (18 mins.) and 5 miles from the Marine Corps Air Station (10 mins.). We will extend a 10% military discount as well if you let us know why you will be in town when you request to book. We thank you for your service!
Please feel complimentary to contact us if you are interested in discounted prices for one month or longer stays.
Please be aware that if you choose to circumvent our home rules and bring additional guests (above and beyond the allowed 5) and/or a pet, smoke in our home and/or violate any other rules we reserve the right to terminate your reservation and/or charge additional costs for cleaning and/or security. If you bring more than 5 guests we will charge additional for each additional guest that you bring, in addition to reserving the right to terminate your reservation. Furthermore, this property is in a peaceful community that has a neighborhood watch in place, so if you are planning a trip where you intend to break our rules, disrespect our home or event this is not the property for you.
About the Area
This condo is located in Habersham, a neighborhood in Beaufort. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Cypress Wetlands, while Highway 21 Drive-In Theater and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Beaufort, SC vacation rental experience:
When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental & When to go:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Beaufort, SC area. To get the best value, consider changing your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides have discounts for local tours and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking the rightrental home:
- First, have your group agree to a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. The Habersham Loft in Beaufort, South Carolina has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking websites. If not, email the property management company before booking the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your vacation group.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC beach you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
Advice for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.