About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1059 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
**10% Off When Booking 6 Or More Nights!**
Colorful and filled with Southern appeal, this Beaufort vacation rental home features 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with a entirely equipped kitchen and a sun porch set within a 15-min. walk to UCSB! Stroll down to the Intracoastal Waterway to watch the dolphins and the sunset, and make the short drive downtown to take in the antebellum mansions, great eats and water vistas on Bay Street. Parlor on one of the close by beaches, spend a day out fishing or celebrate a appreciated one's graduation at Parris Island!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Air Conditioning | Free WiFi | In-unit Laundry Machines
Savor the striking beaches, historic charm and coastal islands of the Low Country from this bright Beaufort home during your visit for boot camp or college graduation, or simply calming family hideaway!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
KITCHEN: Totally equipped, stainless steel appliances, tiled backsplash
INDOOR LIVING: Flat-screen TV, furnished sunroom, ceiling fans, 6-person dining table, decorative fireplace
GENERAL: Washer/dryer, linens/towels, complimentary toiletries, furnished covered patio, cavernous backyard
PARKING: Driveway (2 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES: Hunting Island State Park (16.4 miles), The Sands (6.5 miles), Burkes Beach (39.3 miles), Islanders Beach Park (39.7 miles)
DOWNTOWN BEAUFORT: Beaufort Historic District (1.0 miles), Bay Street (1.3 miles), Downtown Marina (1.2 miles), Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park (1.3 miles), University of South Carolina of Beaufort (0.8 miles)
RECREATION: Pigeon Point Park (0.2 miles), Pigeon Point Boat Launch (0.5 miles), Spanish Moss Trail (2.1 miles)
MILITARY: Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort - Merritt Field (5.6 miles), Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island (11.5 miles)
EVENTS: Beaufort Water Festival (1.3 miles)
SEA ISLANDS: Saint Helena Island (10.1 miles), Hilton Head Island (34.3 miles), Hunting Island (19.0 miles), Fripp Island (23.6 miles)
DAY TRIPS: Savannah (42.2 miles), Charleston, S.C. (70.1 miles)
AIRPORT: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (45.9 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events or enormous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
About the Area
Located by the sea, this cottage is in Pigeon Point, a neighborhood in Beaufort. St. Helena's Episcopal Church and John Mark Verdier House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Beaufort, SC rental booking tips:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is high season in Beaufort. To book the largest rental for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Beaufort, SC attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking your prefectrental:
- First, have your family choose dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Cozy Beaufort Cottage w/Yard - 1 Mi to Dwntwn has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible online. If not, email or call the host before booking the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC beach you are enamored with, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.