- As low as $271/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Streaming services
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 2200 sq ft (204 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2200 square feet
Unwind with the whole family at this clean, comfortable and very roomy Low-Country home. 10.5 miles from Parris Island!! This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is just 3 miles from downtown Waterfront Park for dining and shopping. You can conveniently appreciate all that historic Beaufort has to offer. Guests will savor a sizable living room sectional, new bedroom furnishings in every room. Roomy kitchen and and dinning for family meals with all the cookware you would need. All premium down-alternative linens and a enormous hottub tub in master bathroom. Intelligent TV's in every bedroom offer complimentary Netflix and Wi-Fi. Wooden deck behind home to enjoy ducks, geese and wildlife on modest lake behind home.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is on a river. Beaufort Museum and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include John Mark Verdier House and Thomas Hepworth House. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Beaufort rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Beaufort, SC area. Booking in Fall or Spring is a great way to save on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to pick the best rental in Beaufort:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Very comfortable and spacious home for the whole family! Near Parris Island has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available online. Otherwise, reach out to the host before reserving the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC destination you love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of problems.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- During arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peace. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.