- As low as $239/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Computer monitor
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Local meal delivery service
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Note from host: Smoking prohibited inside. $250 smoke clean up fee
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1403 sq ft (130 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1403 square feet
Welcome to Beaufort! We've decided to list our family vacation home on Vacation Rental By Owner, and we know your family will appreciate it as much as we do.
The Mangos Hideaway is a very private Bungalow near Historic Downtown Beaufort, the Marina, and the Waterfront.
Aside from being a splendid little getaway in the Hermitage /100 Pines Area and having a great location, it has a housekeeping staff that consistently keeps our Bungalow spotlessly clean for each new guest. In these crazy times, it's comforting to know that you will be staying in a completely private, sanitary and safe private home, rather than a public hotel with public shared spaces.
Our Hideaway is an definitely enchanting Lowcountry 3 bedroom, 2 bath bungalow home with tons of coastal appeal and plenty of handsome outdoor space to relax on the front porch or humongous rear deck. We're family and dog friendly, a 3 min. drive from downtown Beaufort, and only 10 mins. from the Parris Island Main Gate, making it not only a ideal place to stay for your Beaufort vacation, but an impressive family choice for your stay while visiting your Marine's graduation at PI!
Located in the impressive Hermitage / 100 Pines area of Beaufort, SC, our Beaufort Hideaway is only blocks from the Spanish Moss cycling trail, a ten min. bicycle ride to downtown, or a ten min. drive to the Sands Beach. The Beaufort Boat Ramp is less than 5 mins. away, and our circular driveway makes it simple for you to bring and store your boat safely on the property during your visit.
Why is it called "Mangos Hideaway"? It has nothing to do with the fruit!
The Mangos are our 5 adorable Grandchildren, that we savor so much -
They are Meredith, Arianna, Nora, Gabe and Serenity, and we've set up our Bungalow as a fun place for them to visit!
Thank you for considering our Bungalow, and we hope to see you soon!
Kenny and Mary Lou
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Booking in the Fall or Spring is a great way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Welcome to your perfect choice for a relaxed stay in Beaufort near Parris Island has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what is optimal for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your stay, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. message the property manager immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 1.1 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 1.2 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 1.2 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 1.3 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 1.5 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 1.7 miles
Ready to book Welcome to your perfect choice for a relaxed stay in Beaufort near Parris Island?Book Online Get Information Call: