- As low as $175/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Make lifelong memories with your family and friends when you stay in this three-bedroom, refreshed home, in Beaufort, SC. Simple downtown access, and a impressive Carolina room.
This home lies just 1.5 miles from downtown Beaufort, so you can effortlessly walk over and spend a day at the Waterfront park and catch a bite to eat at the local eateries!
This home is ideal for Marine Corps graduations at Parris Island! Please ask about our Military Discount!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Spanish Moss Trail and Broome Lane Trailhead.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Beaufort, SC rental experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Reserve your Beaufort, SC vacation home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and pick the best Beaufort, SC rental home:
- To start, have your family choose vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Close to downtown Beaufort, and Paris Island! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If not, contact the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- At Check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.6 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.8 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.9 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 1.1 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 1.1 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Close to downtown Beaufort, and Paris Island!?Book Online Get Information Call: