- As low as $340/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 per room
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1450 sq ft (135 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1450 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
• Walking distance to downtown stores and eateries, 15 mins to Parris Island
• Pet friendly with fenced in backyard that’s only steps from the walking trail
• Extensive deck with outdoor dining area, BBQ grille and fire pit and 4 bicycles w/ helmets for use
• Hunting Island Beach and Park pass supplied with every stay
• Cavernous 4 bedroom 2 bath with full sized kitchen and laundry room
• Full size desk and chair for dedicated and secluded work station
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sanctuary Golf Club and Ocean Creek. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Beaufort, SC rental property booking tips:
Getting the best rental value:
- Summertime is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Reserve your rental home in Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to select the perfect rental home:
- Choose your vacation dates and budget.
- Beach Park Pass
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to stimulate future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.9 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 1.0 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 1.0 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 1.1 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 1.3 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 1.4 miles
Ready to book Walk Downtown-Waterfront | Pets OK + Yard | Beach Park Pass | USMC Grads?Book Online Get Information Call: