- As low as $194/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Ice maker
- In a rural location
- In a village
- In the city center
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Step back in time, this adorable cabin property located on 7.7 acres right outside of Historic Beaufort, South Carolina. Beaufort is an adorable little town with Southern Hospitality. It has great eateries, bicycle riding, site seeing, swings along the river, horse and buggy rides, thrift stores galore, Sat. Market at Port Royal with fresh foods and vegetables, very close to the State Park and Beach with Lighthouse. It's only a one min. drive to the river to sit and watch the sun set and one mile the other way down the road is the community boat dock where you can have a tour boat or fishing charter boat pick you up for a day of adventure on the open waters.
This little bungalow home has an outdoor swing by a modest pond where you can watch the migrant birds. It has a screened in porch with 2 hammocks. Inside is a rustic living room with an authentic "local" boat on the wall that the locals use to use. The kitchen is equipped with toaster, stove and oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, and dishes, glasses, pots and pans. The living room has high ceilings, an old sail mask, a TV, and a comfortable couch and chair. The guest room is downstairs and has stacked twins. The full bathroom is downstairs with a claw foot tub and a shower. The main bedroom has a king size bed and is in the loft overlooking the living room area, it has a modest closet and a half bath. This is a great place to get away from it all and appreciate Gods creation.
The migrate birds are so handsome, the property has deer, fruit, flowers, herbs and other natural habitat.
The boat ramp at Sam's Point Boat Landing on Lucy Creek is only a mile down the road, you can pre arrange a charter boat to take you out on the open rivers fishing or savor a day on the ocean.
A short walk from the cabin/bungalow is South Bluff Heritage Preserve, well known for the Indian Shell Rings, it has a little bench at the end of the hike where you can sit along the river and watch the sunset.
Also 30 min. away is Family Bible Fellowship, It's a excellent little church to go on Sun.
The handsome people who attend the church are very caring the Pastor is preaching the Word of God....
Savor the diversity in the culture of this South Carolina historic region....
REST. RELAX. RENEW
Welcome to The Cove at Coosaw!
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this cabin is in the city center and on the waterfront. Beaufort Museum and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sanctuary Golf Club and Ocean Creek. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Summer is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Book your rental home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Select your vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Rest. Relax. Renew at "The Cove at Coosaw". adorable cabin on 7.7 acres has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the host before you reserve the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what is best for your vacation group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Record any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
Ready to book Rest. Relax. Renew at "The Cove at Coosaw". adorable cabin on 7.7 acres ?Book Online Get Information Call: