- As low as $225/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 980 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to the gorgeous, private island heaven known as Fripp Island. Watch the dolphins frolic and the shrimp boats sailing in the distance from our oceanfront - beachfront villa!
Fripp Island's striking natural beauty is evident all around and it is obvious why Hollywood chose to film 'Forrest Gump,' 'The Jungle Book,' and 'The Prince of Tides' here!
Come stay in our appealing, 1st floor villa complete with palm trees and impressive oceanfront vistas from both your bedroom and living room! Our condo was rated 'Excellent' by Fripp Island Resort.
The breakfast nook overlooks a handsomely landscaped courtyard featuring gas grilles and tables surrounded by banana plants and hibiscus. Our oceanfront villa features a sizable, comfortable living room and dining room area, a completely equipped kitchen with breakfast nook, a huge bedroom with queen size bed, bathroom, patio, and parking garage directly underneath. It also has a fold down, queen size Murphy bed in the living room.
This 3000 acre gated resort with our own Security Force is host to such diverse wildlife as deer, herons, pelicans, storks, cranes, osprey, egrets, alligators, and occasional loggerhead turtles.
With over 3 miles of pristine, unspoiled beaches that offer sand dollars, seashells, hermit crabs, and starfish galore, Fripp Island is the ideal place to leave your worries behind!
Besides its' uncrowded beautiful beaches, the island hosts a unique variety of amenities. For the avid golfer, Fripp offers 2 exceptionally handsome and challenging courses. One was designed by George Cobb and features spectacular oceanfront vistas (the 18th hole is located just steps away from our condo), while the other was designed by PGA champion Davis Appreciate III.
Fisherman can spend their time along the meandering tidal creeks catching ample fish, shrimp, and blue crabs. For the shopper, there are numerous stores and stores on the island offering everything from casual wear and souvenirs to grocery items.
As our guests, 2 Free Amenity Cards that make you a temporary member of Fripp Island Resort are supplied in the price! Guests have a choice of 5 different eateries on the island (The Ocean Point Grille is located right across the lane). There are also many swimming pools on the island that overlook the ocean. One of these is just steps away!
At The Fripp Island Marina you can rent boats, kayaks, golf carts, bicycles, and mopeds or book a seat on one of the regularly scheduled excursion boats for dolphin watching! There are also 8 soft and 2 hard surface tennis courts for your enjoyment as well as running and cycling paths and breathtaking nature trails.
For the comfort of our guests, our unit is 'No Smoking' and 'No Animals'.
Fripp Island is located just 30 mins. from historic Beaufort, 45 mins. from Hilton Head Island, 11/2 hours from Savannah, and 2 hours from Charleston for those of you who adore horse drawn carriage tours, unique shopping, historic sightseeing, and all types of dining - from casual to opulent!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is on the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best rental experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Summer time is high season in Fripp Island. Reserve your Beaufort, SC rental property in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the best rental in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Pristine Oceanfront Paradise! - 2 Free Amenity Cards!! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC destination you are crazy about, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many difficulties.
- Be respectful. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to inspire new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Pristine Oceanfront Paradise! - 2 Free Amenity Cards!!?Book Online Get Information Call: