- As low as $219/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Gas grill
- Gated community
- Golf nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On a private island
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 980 sq ft (91 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 980 square feet
Welcome to the handsome, private island heaven known as Fripp Island. Watch the dolphins frolic and the shrimp boats sailing in the distance from our oceanfront - beachfront villa!
Fripp Island's impressive natural beauty is evident all around and it is obvious why Hollywood chose to film 'Forrest Gump,' 'The Jungle Book,' and 'The Prince of Tides' here!
USA Today in their Aug. 8, 2023 issue named Fripp Island one of the 3 best "Vacation Islands" in the entire United States!!
Come stay in our striking 1st floor villa complete with palm trees and gorgeous oceanfront vistas from both your bedroom and living room! Our condo was rated 'Excellent' by Fripp Island Resort.
The breakfast nook overlooks a charmingly landscaped courtyard featuring gas grilles and tables surrounded by banana plants and hibiscus. Our oceanfront villa features a enormous, comfortable living room and dining room area, a entirely equipped kitchen with breakfast nook, a sizable bedroom with queen size bed, bathroom, patio, and parking garage directly underneath. It also has a fold down, queen size Murphy bed in the living room.
This 3000 acre gated resort with our own Security Force is host to such diverse wildlife as deer, herons, pelicans, storks, cranes, osprey, egrets, alligators, and occasional loggerhead turtles.
With over 3 miles of pristine, unspoiled beaches that offer sand dollars, seashells, hermit crabs, and starfish galore, Fripp Island is the ideal place to leave your worries behind!
Besides its' uncrowded stunning beaches, the island hosts a unique variety of amenities. For the avid golfer, Fripp offers 2 exceptionally elegant and challenging courses. One was designed by George Cobb and features spectacular oceanfront vistas (the 18th hole is located just steps away from our condo), while the other was designed by PGA champion Davis Adore III.
Fisherman can spend their time along the meandering tidal creeks catching ample fish, shrimp, and blue crabs. For the shopper, there are numerous stores and stores on the island offering everything from casual wear and souvenirs to grocery items.
As our guests, 2 Free Amenity Cards that make you a temporary member of Fripp Island Resort are included in the price! Guests have a choice of 5 different eateries on the island (The Ocean Point Grille is located right across the lane). There are also many swimming pools on the island that overlook the ocean. One of these is just steps away!
At The Fripp Island Marina you can rent boats, kayaks, golf carts, bicycles, and mopeds or book a seat on one of the regularly scheduled excursion boats for dolphin watching! There are also 8 soft and 2 hard surface tennis courts for your enjoyment as well as running and cycling paths and breathtaking nature trails.
For the comfort of our guests, our unit is 'No Smoking' and 'No Family Animals'.
Fripp Island is located just 30 mins. from historic Beaufort, 45 mins. from Hilton Head Island, 11/2 hours from Savannah, and 2 hours from Charleston for those of you who appreciate horse drawn carriage tours, unique shopping, historic sightseeing, and all types of dining - from casual to extravagant!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is on the beach. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Creek Golf Club and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Fripp Island rental home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Fripp Island. Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation rental in the Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking the right Beaufort, SC vacation home:
- Select your dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Pristine Oceanfront Paradise! - 2 Free Amenity Cards!! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible online. If not, email or call the property manager before booking the property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many concerns.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. Call the property manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles