- As low as $250/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Property does not allow children
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1800 square feet
This 1800 square foot condo is a first floor unit overlooking the ocean. Two of the bedrooms have
king size beds, and the third has a queen size bed.
The deck is 75' by 15' and there are two designated parking spots in the garage
underneath our unit.
The complex has a delightfully landscaped courtyard, complete with a grilling area with two sizable gas grilles. Our guests can access wireless internet. There are outdoor seating areas and a gazebo where guests can appreciate the ocean breezes. Newhaven also has its own low tide beach access.
Most people like to rent a golf cart to get around the island. A list of companies who rent them will be supplied. It’s best to line up a cart well before your stay (during the summer.)
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is next to a golf course and on the waterfront. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, windsurfing, and motor boating nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Fripp Island vacation property experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Summer time is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To get the best rental home within budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the perfect rental:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Oceanfront 3 bedroom condo, spectacular view has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property manager before you book the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC beach you simply love, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Call the property manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Oceanfront 3 bedroom condo, spectacular view?Book Online Get Information Call: