About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our home on Davis Appreciate is the golf bungalow of dreams. Located in the heart of Fripp Island, the new owners of this property have completely refreshed the entire home into a striking hideaway ideal for your next vacation. From golfers who want to hit a few rounds on the course, or families who want a fast walk to the beach, all of Fripp's fun and calming amenities are just a short walk away from this bungalow. Complete with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, this home comfortably accommodates 8 people.
Features include screened-in porches, brand new kitchen appliances, an outdoor shower for simple beach cleanup, wireless internet, and a beautiful porch view of the Ocean Creek Golf Course.
A 4 seat electric golf cart is available with each rental but it is not included in the rental rate, prices vary depending on season and length of stay. Many guests park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. Golf carts allow for leisurely rides around the island, where you can connect with Fripp's natural breathtaking beauty and comfortably visit its countless amenities.
Fripp Island Guest cards are available with the bungalow. These guest cards are required for access to the resort amenities, including golf and tennis courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. The cards vary in price depending on season and length of stay.
This property is NOT pet friendly. Renters must be 25 or older to rent our bungalow.
Amenity cards are available for purchase.
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
Renters must be over 25 years of age to reserve our property.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and near the beach. Local points of interest include Ocean Point Golf Course, Hunting Island Lighthouse, and Penn Center. Discover the area's water adventures with swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips:
How to get the best value:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To find the best value, consider changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
Selecting the best rental in Fripp Island:
- Start by having your family commit to vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. **CLUB CARDS - GOLF CART AVAILABLE **Sleeps 8 - Located on Davis Love has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is often available online. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
During your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your visit, record any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the host immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to compel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.