- As low as $356/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Golf privileges
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Our home on Davis Appreciate is the golf bungalow of dreams. Located in the heart of Fripp Island, the new owners of this property have completely refreshed the entire home into a handsome hideaway ideal for your next vacation. From golfers who want to hit a few rounds on the course, or families who want a fast walk to the beach, all of Fripp's fun and calming amenities are just a short walk away from this bungalow. Complete with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, this home comfortably accommodates 8 people.
Features include screened-in porches, brand new kitchen appliances, an outdoor shower for simple beach cleanup, wireless internet, and a gorgeous porch view of the Ocean Creek Golf Course.
A 4 seat electric golf cart is available with each rental but it is not included in the rental rate, prices vary depending on season and length of stay. Many guests park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. Golf carts allow for leisurely rides around the island, where you can connect with Fripp's natural spectacular beauty and comfortably visit its countless amenities.
Fripp Island Guest cards are available with the bungalow. These guest cards are required for access to the resort amenities, including golf and tennis courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. The cards vary in price depending on season and length of stay.
If you opt to purchase conveniences cards, a 12.8% resort fee will be added to your reservation. This resort fee will only be added if you choose to add luxury cards.
This property is NOT pet friendly. Renters must be 25 or older to rent our bungalow.
Reservations are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
Renters must be over 25 years of age to reserve our property.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and near the beach. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal rental home experience:
When to visit Fripp Island & When to book:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your vacation in Fall or Spring months to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by choosing potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Sleeps 8 - Located on Davis Love. Club cards - Golf Cart Available has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you book the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine which bed configuration is best for your group.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or may be applied to your agreement.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. Call the property manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
Ready to book Sleeps 8 - Located on Davis Love. Club cards - Golf Cart Available?Book Online Get Information Call: