- As low as $219/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1615 sq ft (150 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1615 square feet
652 New Haven is a two story 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Newhaven villa. The Newhaven complex has one of the best vistas on Fripp Island as it sits right at the point of Ocean Point. You will savor watching astounding sunsets on the deck overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the Ocean Point Pool. Due to the unique positioning of our condo, there are ocean vistas from virtually every window in every room. 652 Newhaven is a few short steps to the beach at low tide, Ocean Point Grille, and one of the two award winning golf courses on the island.
This calming villa features an eat-in kitchen including new cabinets, granite counter tops, and new stainless steel appliances. Tthe huge array of kitchen gadgets, bake ware, pots, and pans will make cooking as fun in this kitchen as it is in your own.
The primary bathroom has a giant walk in shower with side sprayers and overhead rain shower for a opulent experience. Double sinks, new granite counter tops and tile floor. Up to 8 guests can sleep comfortably as there are 2 king beds and 2 queen beds.
Fripp Island Club cards are available for purchase. These cards are required for access to all resort amenities, including golf and tennis courses, eateries and bars, Activity Center and Camp Fripp, swimming pools, and more. All stays include the use of a 6-seater golf cart.
Gas grilles are available in the courtyard common area. There is even a private room that is ideal for family gatherings (available with notice).
Bedroom 1 Bed(s) = King
Bedroom 2 Beds(s) = King
Bedroom 3 Beds(s) = 2 Queen
Parking Spaces = 2
Number of TVs = 2
Coffee Maker (Drip)
Animals Not Accepted
Non Smoking Only
Hargray WiFi-500 Mbps
Fripp Island Club cards are available for purchase. All stays include the use of a 6-seater limo golf cart.
A new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards for access to the resort amenities.
Family Pets - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is on the beach. Ocean Point Golf Course and Sanctuary Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental home tips:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your Beaufort, SC vacation in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. 652 Newhaven Court - Ocean Views and 6 seat golf cart included has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before booking your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your visit, record any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles