- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Property does not allow children
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke-free property
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
Sensational new Airstream travel trailer located on 2.5 park like rather setting. Very peaceful and secure. Bird watch and count the deer you see. 3 burner stove with oven. Pot pans and dishes. Generous comfortable shower. Fridge with freezer. Nice stereo and blue ray TV. Bluetooth. Parked underneath shade trees. A/C and furnace. Royal Pines Golf course within walking distance. Excellent inshore fishing close by.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coosaw Island and Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, while Beaufort Museum and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Beaufort, SC rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Beaufort. To find the best value, consider shifting your family's Beaufort, SC vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and choose the bestvacation home:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Beautiful clean Airstream 2019 23cb has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. Otherwise, reach out to the host before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your family.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC attraction you are crazy about, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your life at home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to propel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Pigeon Point Park - 2.6 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 3.0 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 3.1 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 3.3 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 3.3 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 3.4 miles
Ready to book Beautiful clean Airstream 2019 23cb?Book Online Get Information Call: