- As low as $305/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Property does not allow children
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
Step back into time and spend the nighttime on an Old Historic Plantation! 1900's Plantation Home is the ideal place for your vacation. Savor your evenings flanked by the beauty and grace of its natural beauty, or capture the memories of a lifetime on one of its enormous porches. With its natural light and elegant neutral décor you are sure to be charmed by Pick Pocket Plantation.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. Pick Pocket Plantation and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Creek and Sanctuary Golf Club.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best vacation property experience:
Finding the best value:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in Beaufort. Booking in Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Pick Pocket Plantation has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC beach you love, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of problems.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the host right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 1.8 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 2.1 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 2.2 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 2.2 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 2.3 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 2.4 miles
Ready to book Pick Pocket Plantation?Book Online Get Information Call: