- As low as $295/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1800 sq ft (167 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1800 square feet
Fripp Island is centered between Charleston and Savannah, just north of Hilton Head. Outlying Beaufort, you must skip across the low country islands and marshes, over causeways, past a state nature preserve and park, to reach the barrier island called Fripp Island.
Used by pirates as a base in the 1700s, it was not developed until 60 years ago. It is a private, uncrowded, secure, vacation community. Rental homes and condos are few. Over 50% of the inhabitants are residents. Many more of the homes are second homes. The Fripp Island Club Resort, with its pool, golf, and tennis facilities, will be available for use by our guests!
There are two 3 bedroom condos. They have adjoining 75' by 15' of continous deck, 75' from the ocean. Start a family/friends tradition! These condos may be rented together or separately, depending on availability. Family Animals are NOT allowed. The condos are adjacent to the golf course, facing the ocean.
DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS, WE RENT BY THE WEEK ONLY (SATURDAY TO SATURDAY).
We're looking forward to sharing our slice of heaven with you!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is by the ocean. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Legends Golf Course at Parris Island and Plantation Course at Edisto. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips:
Finding your perfect rental:
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Book your Beaufort, SC rental property in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the best rental:
- Select vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Oceanfront Condo - Newhaven has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the host before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is best for your group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your visit, record any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the host immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles