- As low as $225/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Fripp Island is centered between Charleston and Savannah, just north of Hilton Head. Outlying Beaufort, you must skip across the low country islands and marshes, over causeways, past a state nature preserve and park, to reach the barrier island called Fripp Island.
Used by pirates as a base in the 1700s, it was not developed until 50 years ago. It is a private, uncrowded, secure, vacation community. Rental homes and condos are few. Over 50% of the inhabitants are residents. Many more of the homes are second homes. The Fripp Island Club Resort, with its pool, golf, and tennis facilities, will be available for use by our guests!
There are two 3 bedroom condos, each sleeping 8. They have adjoining 75' by 15' of continous deck, 75' from the ocean. Start a family/friends tradition! These condos may be rented together or separately, depending on availability. Family Animals are NOT allowed. The condos are adjacent to the golf course, facing the ocean.
DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS, WE RENT BY THE WEEK ONLY (SATURDAY TO SATURDAY).
We're looking forward to sharing our slice of heaven with you!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is by the ocean. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Fripp Island vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the most suitable rental home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain offers and deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking yourrental home:
- Select your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Oceanfront Condo - Newhaven has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is normally available online. Otherwise, email the property management company before booking the rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what is right for your trip.
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC destination you long to visit, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect your property!
- To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the rental manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to inspire more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Oceanfront Condo - Newhaven?Book Online Get Information Call: