About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Recently refreshed 2 bedroom 2 full bathroom home in the center of charming PORT ROYAL. This home is a townhome and located less than a mile from Parris Island and we welcome all graduates and their families. Hooray! Port Royal is an spectacular little town. Walk to numerous great eateries, stores, the Sands Beach and board walk. We also have a breathtaking walking trail where you can view all types of birds and alligators.
The home is bright and cavernous with fresh paint and furnishings. It can sleep 6. There are 2 bedrooms upstairs, one with a queen bed and one with 2 twin beds. The beds are brand new and oh so comfortable! The couch in living room is a sleeper couch. There is a full bathroom downstairs and a full bathroom upstairs. The kitchen is supplied for your needs. There is also a washer and dryer.
We are a pet friendly home. Please note there is a $250.00 nonrefundable pet deposit per pet. min. 2 dogs please.
Bring your kayak, fishing pole, and bicycle along with you. The close by waters are ideal for activities and cycling is one of the most fun ways to tour the town and admire the moss-draped trees.
The Sands beach on Port Royal Sound, ideal for sunbathing, swimming and picnics and is a short walk (you may drive on this beach as well). You are likely to see dolphins swimming and an abundance of wildlife. There you can walk along the boardwalk and climb the 4 story observation deck for the best vistas Beaufort has to offer. The Sands also features a complimentary boat launch and world class fishing in the Battery Creek tidal river
About the Area
Located in Port Royal, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. St. Helena's Episcopal Church and John Mark Verdier House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cypress Wetlands and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking in Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides that include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and picking your prefect Beaufort, SC rental:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Location Location Location! Extremely close to Parris Island! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC beach you long to visit, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.