- As low as $126/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Hunting nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom home in the center of charming Port Royal.
This property is a town-home and located less than a mile from Parris Island and we welcome all graduates and their families. Hooray! Port Royal is an extraordinary little town. Walk to multiple great eateries, stores, the Sands Beach and board walk. We also have a spectacular walking trail where you can view all types of birds and alligators.
The home is bright and cavernous & can sleep 6. There are 2 bedrooms upstairs, one with a queen bed and one with 2 twin beds. The couch in living room is a sleeper couch. There is a full bathroom downstairs and a full bathroom upstairs. The kitchen is outfitted for your needs. There is also a washer and dryer.
We are a pet friendly home. Please note there is a $125.00 nonrefundable pet deposit per pet. min. 2 dogs please.
Bring your kayak, fishing pole, and bicycle along with you. The close by waters are ideal for activities and cycling is one of the most fun ways to tour the town and admire the moss-draped trees.
The Sands beach on Port Royal Sound, ideal for sunbathing, swimming and picnics and is a short walk (you may drive on this beach as well). You are likely to see dolphins swimming and an abundance of wildlife. There you can walk along the boardwalk and climb the 4 story observation deck for the best vistas Beaufort has to offer. The Sands also features a complimentary boat launch and world class fishing in the Battery Creek tidal river.
About the Area
Located in Port Royal, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cypress Wetlands and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Port Royal rental home booking tips:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the best vacation home in Port Royal:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Extremely close to Parris Island! 1015 15th St. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the host before you book the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
More tips for your visit:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Note any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of issues.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.