- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- In a village
- In the city center
- Kitchen island
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Feel Port Royal from this newly-refreshed 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom home. Totally supplied kitchen, laundry room, comfortable Queen beds, pull-out couch, kids gaming room & more! Close to Downtown Port Royal, Beaufort and Parris Island! Looking for your home away from home? This is it - come & join us! You won't regret it.
Each of the queen beds are comfortable and are equipped with proper furnishings to ensure you can relax! The third bedroom was designed for the kiddos and include bunk beds and arcade games that will be sure to entertain them! Appreciate a restful nighttime's sleep with cozy beds, ultra soft linens, and additional pillows. The cavernous & modern bathroom features a light up mirror that will be ideal for getting ready. Be sure and visit the trendy Saturday farmers market for local produce, shrimp, oysters & more. You'll have everything you need to prepare a fresh, locally-sourced meal.
We offer a back patio ideal for families to relax and hangout under the sizable, live oak trees.
Washer & dryer available.
About the Area
Located in Port Royal, this vacation home is in the city center. Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cypress Wetlands and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Looking to get your feet wet? Surfing/body boarding and swimming adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Port Royal rental experience:
When to visit Port Royal & When to book:
- Reserve your Beaufort, SC vacation in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and picking the rightrental home:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. The Yellow Retreat has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before reserving the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your group.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC destination you crave, keep an eye out for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.