- As low as $50/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming cats and dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Escape to Twin Oak, your home away from home in Beaufort County. Just 10 mins. from Parris Island for Marine boot camp graduations and 10 mins. to the Historic Waterfront with delicious eateries. Book for 30+ days at $2500/month.
Appreciate the appeal of Beaufort in this comfortable, refreshed 1960's Depot Area home. Features 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, modern kitchen, dining room, and living area. Ideal for Marine graduations. Explore close by attractions like the Spanish Moss Trail and day trips to beaches and lighthouses.
Discover Port Royal's charm with good eateries and breathtaking waterways just blocks away. Convenient driveway parking for 2 cars adds to this unique experience in a vibrant community.
The bungalow's location is exceptional:
- 2 mins. from the Naval Hospital
- 5 mins. from Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- 10 mins. from MCRD Parris Island
- 10 mins. from the Historic Downtown Waterfront
- 10 mins. from Bay Street
- 15 mins. from MCAS Beaufort
- 25 mins. from Hunting Island
- 25 mins. from Hunting Island State Park
- 45 mins. from Hilton Head Island
- 45 mins. from Savannah
- 60 mins. from Charleston
You can conveniently reach the bungalow in any car and under any weather conditions. Port Royal's central location makes it convenient for Boot Camp graduations on Parris Island, being across from the Naval Hospital and a fast drive to MCAS Beaufort.
Feel the best of both worlds in this area, with a modest-town feel and simple access to everything the Low Country has to offer. Whether you're here to celebrate your Marine's graduation or for exploration, you'll appreciate this peaceful, peaceful home. Please note that our bungalow is connected to a separate bungalow where other guests may stay, but no one will have access to your suite during your stay.
*Please be aware that pests are common in the Low Country due to the proximity to swamps and water, despite our bi-monthly pest control treatments.
Carbon monoxide detector
Dishes and silverware
First aid kit
Free parking on premises
No events or events allowed.
No smoking allowed.
Suitable for toddlers and kids under 12.
No unregistered guests allowed.
Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms.
Please respect the noise curfew.
Please turn off the AC when you go out.
Please respect check-in and check-out times.
Please take additional care of your keys. Lost keys incur a replacement fee.
Please take care of the furnishings. You have to pay for damages that exceed the security deposit.
Please don’t rearrange the furnishings.
Please do your dishes.
Please take the trash out before you leave.
No illegal substances allowed on the premises.
Care of Homes: Please treat the cabin as your own home. We savor you being respectful of our home.
Telephone: Guests must have a valid phone number and be contactable during their stay.
Check-in Procedures: Check-in time begins at 4:00pm. During Peak Times there may be a delay and your patience is appreciated. A code will be included by the service provider (AirBnB, Vacation Rental By Owner, etc.) that will allow access to the cabin during your stay. You are responsible for all damages incurred by your event.
Check-Out Procedures: Check-out time is at 10:00am. Late check outs are not allowed. Our cleaners are there to turn the property over for the next guest, they are not for picking up after you. Please respect their time by cleaning all major messes throughout the cabin and disposing of all trash properly. If these things are not done there could be an additional charge issued based on severity and impact to the cleaning staff.
1. In summer, set the thermostat at 75 degrees. In winter, set at 65 degrees. Fans stay on auto.
2. Wash all dishes or place them in the dishwasher and turn it onto the cleaning cycle.
3. Trash should be bagged and put in the outside garbage cans.
4. Place furnishings in the original position.
5. Leave bed linens on the bed. Place wet towels in one location on the bathroom floor.
6. Turn all lights and modest appliances off.
7. Lock all doors and windows upon departure.
Occupancy: The cabin will only accommodate the number of guests that the cabin will sleep due to Fire Marshal Code. Occupancy is stringently enforced. NO HOME PARTIES ARE ACCEPTED. Guests found violating these rules can be asked to leave the premises and forfeit all remaining rent.
Family Animals: We allow modest family family pets for a $150 fee.
Pet fee must be paid within 48 hours of booking. If you sneak in a pet not listed in your reservation you will be asked to leave with no refund. You may be subject to additional costs for damaged caused by pets. You may be subject to additional costs if excessive cleaning is requires due to pets.
Non-Smoking: Smoking or Vaping inside the cabin is not allowed. You can smoke and vape on decks and porches. The Non-Smoking policy is stringently enforced.
Bugs and Animals: During your stay, you may find occasional “uninvited guest”. While our cabin is professionally treated by a Licensed Pest Control Company on a monthly basis, we hope that you will appreciate the fact that being in the heart of the Low Country does create certain challenges in the area.
Guest Responsibilities: Guests will assume full responsibility for damages, excessive cleaning charges or missing items from the cabin due to negligence.
Cancellation Policy and Refunds: All cancellations are done via the service provider (AirBnB, Vacation Rental By Owner, etc.). Please read their cancellation policy for additional information.
TV Service: Most of our TVs support apps like Netflix and Amazon. You are welcome to log into your personal accounts and order movies for your enjoyment. Our cabin does not allow additional movies to be ordered via the TV service. Ordering movies or shows on via on demand is not allowed. You will be charged for any on demand movies and shows that are watched or attempted to receive during your stay.
Supplies: If you are staying for numerous days, you may want to bring additional towels and beach towels for the hot tub. We do not provide detergent so may also want to bring some soap to wash your towels in the cabin as we are equipped with a washer and dryer. We try to be an environmentally friendly company and if you can hang your towels and re-use them during your visit this will help us have a lower impact on the environment. Do not damage the linens. Please use them for proper use.
We do supply the basics but for extended stays you may want to bring additional supplies. For your stay we will provide:
1 roll of paper towels.
2 trash bags.
2 rolls of bath tissue per bathroom.
6 sets of towels and 4 spa towels.
Cooking basics which include pots, pans, crockpot, salt, pepper and oil.
Drip coffee maker.
Personal Items: We are not responsible for any personal items. Guests are also advised that we do not provide in-unit safes or other mechanisms for safekeeping of valuables. For that reason, guests are advised not to bring valuables of any kind with them to their cabin and are strongly advised to take those valuables with them each time they leave the cabin, as we shall not be responsible for the loss of these valuables or any other item of guest’s personal property.
Respect to Neighbors: Please be a good neighbor. Respect peaceful time. If we are contacted due to disturbances, you could be asked to leave the premises forfeiting all remaining rent.
Weather Related: The weather in Tennessee can be unpredictable. We are not responsible for maintaining the conditions of roads, decks, and driveways in the event of snow, ice, rain, etc.
Lost and Found: We will not be responsible for any items left in the cabin. Please check your cabin before departing. Guest is responsible for pick up for lost item or cost of mailing company if found. All lost items will be turned over to Goodwill after 15 days if not picked up. Firearms will be turned over to the Police.
Legal Notice: By accepting this agreement and staying at our cabin you agree to the following: Use of illegal drugs or possession of illegal firearms are prohibited. If you are found to have either in your possession you will be asked to leave with no money refunded and you could face local prosecution. We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue service to any person violating the policies or procedures. Should we be required to take legal action to enforce their rights under this agreement and the other agreements which guest will acknowledge signing and reviewing prior to check-in, we shall be entitled to recover legal costs, court costs, collections costs, discretionary costs and any other suit expenses incurred. Please note that the guest whose name is on the reservation shall be completely responsible for the conduct of him/herself and all guests in and visitors to the unit during their stay. The guests and visitors may also be individually liable as well.
Additional Fees and Services
Excessive Cleaning - $100+. If you leave our cabin very poor shape upon your departure and/or do not follow our check out instructions, our cleaners must work additional hard to get the cabin ready for the next guest. Thus, you will be charged based on the additional time it takes to turn over the property. If you violate our rules such as sneaking in pets, additional people, or we discover you are throwing a event, you will be asked to leave with no refund
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Port Royal. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
Strategies to get the very best Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer is high season in Port Royal. Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and choosing the right Beaufort, SC rental:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Experience USMC History: 10 min to Parris Island has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property manager before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC attraction you are enamored with, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great reviews to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.