- As low as $308/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- No pets allowed
- Paper towels
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1421 sq ft (132 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1421 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
New offering on the island. Great location with multiple fresh updates. 4 passenger golf cart included to help you get around during your stay. A short walk to view dolphins swimming in the bay and watch deer right from the porch. We hope you appreciate our half of this cozy bungalow style duplex "Dune Dayz" on one of the most handsome sea islands! No luxury cards with this rental. There is a ring doorbell for added security since we are away, and data is deleted when no longer needed.
About the Area
This cottage is located in Saint Helena Island. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect vacation property experience:
When to book a Beaufort, SC rental home & When to go:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain offers and deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Dune Dayz on Fripp Island! Getaway * Relax* Great Location * Winter Discounts has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for a great stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.0 miles
Ready to book Dune Dayz on Fripp Island! Getaway * Relax* Great Location * Winter Discounts ?Book Online Get Information Call: