About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1421 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
New offering on the island. Great location with multiple fresh updates. 4 passenger golf cart supplied to help you get around during your stay. A short walk to view dolphins swimming in the bay and watch deer right from the porch. We hope you savor our half of this cozy bungalow style duplex "Dune Dayz" on one of the most handsome sea islands! No luxury cards with this rental. There is a ring doorbell for added security since we are away, and data is deleted when no longer needed.
About the Area
This cottage is located in Saint Helena Island. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best vacation home experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental home:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Fripp Island. To find the best value, try changing your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain discounts for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental in the Beaufort, SC area:
- First and foremost, have your family agree to dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Dune Dayz on Fripp Island! Getaway * Relax* Great Location * Winter Discounts has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available online. If they are not listed, call the host before you reserve your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a great stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Record any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.0 miles