About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This home, located at 620 Dolphin Road, has striking decor and has been completely remodeled!
The boardwalk to the beach is also brand new! You can see the boardwalk from our front yard! It’s that close!
5 Bedrooms, 3.5+ Baths, (Sleeps 10)
This is a 5 bedroom, 3.5 baths, reverse floor plan home with two separate living rooms. The layout of this home offers plenty of common areas for guests to appreciate.
The lower level has four bedrooms with two full baths. There is a living room, dining area, and wet bar. The living room is equipped with a 50-inch surround sound TV. This level also features a enormous wrap around porch.
The upstairs is complete with a full kitchen, full laundry room, and a half bath. There is a living room with a flat screen TV and a dining area with seating for 10. We have 2 full size refrigerator/freezers for your convenience and a mini refrigerator.
The master bedroom is also located on the second floor and has french doors leading to a private deck. It has a full bath with a double sink and a separate shower and jetted tub.
There is also a deck on this floor, that leads off the kitchen and living room.
This home has a convenient outdoor shower with hot and cold water. There is also a ping pong table in the garage.
It also comes with 5 bicycles to use while you are appreciating your vacation.
Golf carts are the main transportation used to travel around the island. They are available for rent (limited qty). Please book your golf cart early, as they sell out during the summer! We recommend renting your golf cart through We See 'Um units.
This home has plenty of parking in the driveway and there is also a double bay garage.
Located just one street from ocean front, it is a 2 min. walk to the beach, if you choose not to take a golf cart. Another plus, there is always a beach area at this access even at high tide.
This home is located in the center of the island making it a short golf cart ride to amenities you may wish to savor.
Please note that we have both a gas grille and charcoal grille. Please bring your own propane or charcoal.
– On the day your vacation begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
– Proceed to your rental property at the appropriate check-in time (check-in and address is noted on your rental agreement). You will be given a code for the garage and lock box. Island information materials will be on the table.
Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the tranquility of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. We are full members of the Fripp Island Club, which gives guests access to all club amenities, including two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more. The cards are available for $35/week per person during the off season and $50/week per person during high season. A card is required per person when enjoying resort amenities. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if amenities are appreciated at different times. Kids under 13 are not required to have a guest card but need to be accompanied by an adult with a guest card.
Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is supplied to guests at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to provide the driver’s license to security.
Good to Know:
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Please stop to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. In order to pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the property on the kitchen island. Please leave the lockbox key in the lockbox for the cleaning company. Leave the door at the top of the steps from the garage unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Fripp Island is such a special place. We take great pride in our home and want to make every renter feel like family. We will do everything we can to ensure that your vacation is a outstanding experience!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Local points of interest include Ocean Point Golf Course, Hunting Island Lighthouse, and Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips:
When to book & When to go:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Beaufort, SC area. Booking your Beaufort, SC vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Beautiful, newly renovated home 1 block off the beach! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before reserving the home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the rental manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your life at home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.9 miles