- As low as $700/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- 3.5 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Absolutely NO smoking permitted
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This home, located at 620 Dolphin Road, has handsome decor and has been completely modernized!
The boardwalk to the beach is also brand new! You can see the boardwalk from our front yard! It’s that close!
5 Bedrooms, 3.5+ Baths, (Sleeps 10)
This is a 5 bedroom, 3.5 baths, reverse floor plan home with two separate living rooms. The layout of this home offers plenty of common areas for guests to appreciate.
The lower level has four bedrooms with two full baths. There is a living room, dining area, and wet bar. The living room is equipped with a 50-inch surround sound TV. This level also features a enormous wrap around porch.
The upstairs is complete with a full kitchen, full laundry room, and a half bath. There is a living room with a flat screen TV and a dining area with seating for 10. We have 2 full size refrigerator/freezers for your convenience and a mini refrigerator.
The master bedroom is also located on the second floor and has french doors leading to a private deck. It has a full bath with a double sink and a separate shower and jetted tub.
There is also a deck on this floor, that leads off the kitchen and living room.
This home has a convenient outdoor shower with hot and cold water. There is also a ping pong table in the garage.
It also comes with 5 bicycles to use while you are appreciating your vacation.
Golf carts are the main transportation used to travel around the island. They are available for rent (limited qty). Please book your golf cart early, as they sell out during the summer! We recommend renting your golf cart through We See 'Um units.
This home has plenty of parking in the driveway and there is also a double bay garage.
Located just one street from ocean front, it is a 2 min. walk to the beach, if you choose not to take a golf cart. Another plus, there is always a beach area at this access even at high tide.
This home is located in the center of the island making it a short golf cart ride to amenities you may wish to savor.
Please note that we have both a gas grille and charcoal grille. Please bring your own propane or charcoal.
– On the day your vacation begins, arrive at the Fripp Island Security Gate, stop & pick-up your car pass.
– Proceed to your rental property at the appropriate check-in time (check-in and address is noted on your rental agreement). You will be given a code for the garage and lock box. Island information materials will be on the table.
Fripp Island Resort Guest Cards
While some only want the tranquility of sun, sand & sea, others look for more activity. We are full members of the Fripp Island Club, which gives guests access to all club amenities, including two golf courses, tennis courts, swimming pools, eateries, bars & more. The cards are available for $35/week per person during the off season and $50/week per person during high season. A card is required per person when enjoying resort amenities. Cards are not assigned so they can be shared if amenities are adored at different times. Kids under 13 are not required to have a guest card but need to be accompanied by an adult with a guest card.
Fripp Island Car Passes
Fripp Island is a gated community. Upon arrival, a car pass is included to guests at the security gate. Security will request the driver’s license of the person whose name is on the car pass.
When completing your reservation, the first & last name as it appears on the driver’s license, of one person from each car is requested. The person does not have to be the driver upon arrival but should be able to provide the driver’s license to security.
Good to Know:
Arrival – Fripp Island is a gated community. When you cross the Fripp Island Bridge you will arrive at the guard gate. Please stop to pick up your car pass. The car pass should remain in your car window for the duration of your stay. In order to pick-up the pass you will need to present the driver’s license of the person whose name was given as the designated person to pick-up the pass.
Check-In 4:00 PM – After picking up your car pass, you may proceed directly to your rental if it is check-in time or after.
Check-Out 10:00 AM – Leave the keys to the property on the kitchen island. Please leave the lockbox key in the lockbox for the cleaning company. Leave the door at the top of the steps from the garage unlocked. Refer to the Guest Information on the refrigerator for additional instructions.
Fripp Island is such a special place. We take great pride in our home and want to make every renter feel like family. We will do everything we can to ensure that your vacation is a incredible experience!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Beaufort, SC rental home experience:
When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental & When to go:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your vacation home in Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes.
- Some property managers offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines have discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose the perfect rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Beautiful, newly renovated home 1 block off the beach! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you book the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- During arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.9 miles
Ready to book Beautiful, newly renovated home 1 block off the beach!?Book Online Get Information Call: