- As low as $81/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- DVD player
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 500 sq ft (46 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 500 square feet
Come appreciate this comfortable low country hideaway, attending a Marine graduation or simply appreciating a southern hideaway. The Nest is located in the trees above The Proud Mary vrbo #875038. The Nest is just mins. from Historic downtown Beaufort , also just a 20 min. drive to Hunting Island Beach, This loft style apartment has an open sleeping and living area, with a completely supplied kitchen and dining nook, full size bathroom. The king size pillow top bed is ideal for a relaxing nights sleep. The couch pulls out to a queen size serta sleeper. savor movies on the 32" flat screen tv with netflix and internet connection.Unwind with a cool drink on your porch and listen to the birds sing, take a walk to neighborhood stores and eateries or bicycle the exceptional Spanish Moss trail on the two seated bicycle included , fish or crab from the Port Royal Pier , put your boat in and experience the low country from the water or simply sit and soak up the sun at Sands beach all this and more in the striking oceanside town of Port Royal. Ya'll come now! P.S. Sorry to say no kids (under 12)or family pets .Thank you so much for your intrest in The Nest.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Port Royal. St. Helena's Episcopal Church and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. Sea Wolf Charters and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer time is high season in Port Royal. Reserve your rental in Fall or Spring months to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect rental in Port Royal:
- First and foremost, have your group commit to date ranges and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. Discounted Rates! 2 miles to Parris Island and close to Sands Beach has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property management company before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your group.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to compel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.