- As low as $115/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- 2 per room
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- On the river
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Though the Bird's Nest is designed for two people in one bed we know that sometimes families or groups need an additional bed... we can be flexible. Extra guest (up to two) are no charge. Please keep in mind that check-out is 11AM unless allowances are made in advance.
Private Entrance, Cozy, 18'X36' Common Area, Kitchenette, and Dining Area. Includes: Kitchen Sink, Fridge, Ice maker, Microwave, Sizable Toaster Oven, Coffee Maker and Electric Tea Kettle. Private Bedroom and Bath. Memory Foam Queen Fold-Out Couch in Common Area. Patio Includes: Glass Table with Four Chairs and Chimenea for Chilly Evenings. Plenty of Space to Park a Car and Boat. Less than a Mile to River Launch. Well Behaved Kid and Dog Friendly. All Questions Cheerfully Answered:)
An Acre and a Half of Park-like grounds. Tucked into the pines on a dead end road, which borders protected the land of one of the Lowcountry's oldest plantations. Private, Quiet, and Stunning. CHOOSE YOUR BED TYPE: Firm (Mattress with Linens), Moderate: (Mattress with Memory Foam Topper and Linens) Soft: (Mattress with Memory Foam Topper, plus Feather Bed and Linens) .
Totally Private from Main House with Separate Entrance. Bring your boat... Just a mile to the River Boat Launch. Nearly a Third of the First Floor is available for Guests.
Other things to note
30 Minutes from Atlantic Beaches
20 Minutes from Parris Island
15 Minutes from Downtown Beaufort
10 Minutes from Grocery and Drugstores
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in the city center and on a river. John Mark Verdier House and Thomas Hepworth House are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Spanish Moss Trail and Westvine Drive Trailhead. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Booking the best Beaufort vacation property experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Summer is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To get the best value, consider shifting your family's Beaufort, SC vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and choose the right Beaufort, SC rental:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. The Bird's Nest has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking pages. If not, contact the host before you book the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC destination you long to visit, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or might be applied to your invoice.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. Contact the host immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Pigeon Point Park - 4.3 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 4.6 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 4.8 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 4.9 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 4.9 miles
Ready to book The Bird's Nest?Book Online Get Information Call: