- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee grinder
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Lobster/crab pot
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 2
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 962 sq ft (89 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 962 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our Tennis Villa is located in the heart of Fripp Island, right off of Tarpon Boulevard, behind the Tennis & Pickle ball courts.
Our 2 story villa, with spiral staircase, has been upgraded with all new furnishings, rugs, coastal decor, lamps, chandeliers and ceiling fans. The King bed has a new bed, new linens and the most comfortable "Casper" pillows.
Be mesmerized by the striking Salt Marsh that we are proud to call our back yard. Savor the broad vistas of the enchanting spartina grasses and the ever changing tide waters that fill and empty out, twice a day.
Watch the Osprey, Red tailed Hawk, Kingfisher, and the Great blue heron (just to name a few) searching for their next tasty treat.
Don't be startled when you see antlers pass by the porch. It's just the Deer wandering by looking for a nice spot to take a nap.
We are club members so amenities cards can be purchased. We include one with your stay.
Golf carts are the preferred method of transportation on Fripp Island. We include our electric golf cart for you to savor with your rental.
The Beach Club Complex is across the street along with the open air "Sandbar", Adult swimming pool, Olympic swimming pool, freshly refreshed Exercise Center, food court, Beach Club restaurant, and Ocean View Parlor, not to mention the Majestic Atlantic Ocean and our gorgeous white sandy beaches.
We hope you choose to stay with us and appreciate the wonders of visiting with the Marsh as your backdrop. Our Fripp Island friend and Lowcountry book author, the late Pat Conroy, best describes the salt marsh like this, "At sunset we watch the saltwater tides rising with ideal congruence to the rising moon. No matter the time of day, the creek spreads out in the thrown coinage of sunset, bright as a centerpiece in the transcendental green of the great salt marsh".
If you are looking for additional units for vacation or if this property is booked, We also have Surf Shack I & Surf Shack II for rent on the Island. Both have been upgraded and decorated with Coastal sophistication for your calming & rejuvenating vacation.
Surf Shack I is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, that sleeps 6. It is located in the private neighborhood of Deer Lake. with the neighborhood swimming pool across the way. It is Vrbo 2963273.
Surf Shack II is a poolside, studio apartment, located in the middle of the island by the Beach Club complex. It is Vrbo listing 1819883 and it sleeps 4 in a King bed and 2 bunk beds.
***The Fripp Island Club requires amenities cards for you to frequent their conveniences. These amenities include golfing, playing tennis, going to the eateries on Fripp, going to the swimming pools and the exercise room.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 1-4 days are $35 during the summer months and $25 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 5-8 days are $50 during the summer months and $35 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
Each guest 13 years or older must carry an luxury card to access the Club's facilities.
There are a few places on Fripp Island that you do not need an conveniences card. SpringTide Market is at the front of the island that has a huge menu at their deli. From breakfast sandwiches to family BBQ meals, there is a lot to choose from. There is also a deli at the Marina that serves sandwiches and salads. The Fripp Ship and Mango stores are fun to go into for your ideal souvenir. You do not need an luxury card for golf cart, kayak, bicycle, etc. units as there are an abundance of companies who offer rental services that will deliver to you.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is on the waterfront. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips:
Get the best value:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your rental in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Selecting the best rental:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Surf Shack 3, Golf Cart & Club card incl, Beach & Atlantic Ocean across street has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before reserving your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or may be applied to your agreement.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.