- As low as $152/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Private pool
- Property does not allow children
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 2
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 425 sq ft (39 sq m)
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 425 square feet
Forget your worries in this serene space.
Located on 5-acres of secluded wooded land with broad gardens. This peaceful space is on the second floor above a detached garage. The cavernous area was newly refurbished: includes a kitchenette and bathroom. Private entry through gated courtyard. Central HVAC; new King bed and TV; Pool. LGBTQ welcome.
Driving times: 25 min. to Hunting Is. St. Park and Parris Island; 15 min. to historic downtown Beaufort.
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this apartment is in the city center and by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coosaw Island and Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, while Beaufort Museum and USCB Center for the Arts are cultural highlights. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect Beaufort vacation rental experience:
When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental & When to go:
- Summer is high season in Beaufort. To find the largest rental for your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Beaufort, SC attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Start by having your group commit to trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Spacious Carriage House with Pool & King Bed has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. If not, email the property owner before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC beach you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Pigeon Point Park - 4.2 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 4.5 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 4.6 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 4.8 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 4.9 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 5.0 miles
Ready to book Spacious Carriage House with Pool & King Bed?Book Online Get Information Call: