- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyOur home on Davis Adore is the golf bungalow of dreams. Located in the heart of Fripp Island, the new owners of this unit have completely modernized the entire home into a cute hideaway ideal for your next holiday. From golfers who want to hit a few rounds on the course, or families who want a fast walk to the beach, all of Fripp's fun and appealing niceties are just a brief walk away from this bungalow. Complete with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, this home restfully accommodates 8 people.
Includes include a screen porch, brand new kitchen appliances, an outdoor shower for smooth beach cleanup, wireless internet, and a magnificant porch view of the Sea Creek Golf Course.
A 4 seat electric golf cart is available with each rental but it is not included in the rental rate, prices vary depending on season and length of stay. Many visitors park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. Golf carts accept for casual rides around the island, where you can connect with Fripp's natural dramatic beauty and effortlessly visit its countless comforts.
Fripp Island Guest cards are available with the bungalow. These guest cards are mandatory for access to the resort niceties, including golf and tennis courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. The cards vary in price depending on season and length of stay.
This unit is NOT pet friendly. Renters must be 25 or older to rent our bungalow.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental owners and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area promotional travel guides which include money-saving coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or via a partnership between the management company and the merchant itself. Search for these publications and promotional books, as this allows visitors to enjoy the same attractions at a possibly substantial discounted.
- Willing to modify your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you phenomenal rates on rentals.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of rental companies offer financial savings to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a particular experience you are mainly anticipating during your stay? You'll get the most value from a rental that most directly matches your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed resulting from medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental Information
Many people are shocked to discover just how many rentals are offered in their area of interest. With such a big selection, clients are sure to discover a property that suits their expectations and spending plan.
Nearly all rental properties in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with making reservations, check-in, cleaning, and any maintenance problems that may arise.
Here are some ideas and suggestions to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the right rental:
Before you decide to book "**CLUB CARDS - GOLF CART AVAILABLE **Sleeps 8 - Located on Davis Love", go through our brief checklist of factors to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, SC vacation homes start booking early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months in advance is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Choose a Community and Date
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of scheduling your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, everything else becomes simpler.
Choose a Size
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Consider that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Make sure that "**CLUB CARDS - GOLF CART AVAILABLE **Sleeps 8 - Located on Davis Love" works with your budget *during your desired dates*. If a few individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, be certain that everybody knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Normally, one person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and collecting each party's share.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What amenities is the family looking for? Are you looking for a rental property with outside dining area? Does the unit need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or in close proximity to wildlife? Does the unit have bikes and body boards available throughout your stay? Build a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Do individual members of your group have specific needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the group travelling with a four-legged friend? Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Many restrictions may possibly eliminate a potential rental home. Don't forget to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when animals are included.
Best places to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Aside from offering exceptional rental properties, local companies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the home has everything that you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of similar homes that better fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best prospects for a lower rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Study The Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular price, guests will have to pay state taxes when booking "**CLUB CARDS - GOLF CART AVAILABLE **Sleeps 8 - Located on Davis Love", in addition to various other additional fees that may be required based upon their circumstances, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Be sure to are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the home owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Good job on reserving your vacation home! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. If you discover wear and tear, or if fixes are needed contact the home manager right away. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be helpful.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Permanent residents invariably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of advice.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a little bit. Regardless of whether you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The vacation home really should be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks filled with pots and pans, excessive sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be addressed prior to leaving.
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to verify no damage occurred during your remain. If it is possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most property management companies and vacation rental websites permit renters to provide comments. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but sincere about your experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to solve the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a blast? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning will be relatively easy. Maybe the rental was not ideal, and you'll better know how to perfect your search next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.5 miles