- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyOur home on Davis Appreciate is the golf bungalow of dreams. Located in the heart of Fripp Island, the new owners of this unit have completely refreshed the entire home into a handsome hideaway ideal for your next holiday. From golfers who want to hit a few rounds on the course, or families who want a fast walk to the beach, all of Fripp's fun and calming niceties are just a brief walk away from this bungalow. Complete with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, this home restfully accommodates 8 people.
Includes include a screen porch, brand new kitchen appliances, an outdoor shower for simple beach cleanup, wireless internet, and a beautiful porch view of the Sea Creek Golf Course.
A 4 seat electric golf cart is available with each rental but it is not included in the rental rate, prices vary depending on season and length of stay. Many visitors park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. Golf carts accept for restful rides around the island, where you can connect with Fripp's natural spectacular beauty and effortlessly visit its countless comforts.
Fripp Island Guest cards are available with the bungalow. These guest cards are mandatory for access to the resort luxuries, including golf and tennis courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. The cards vary in price depending on season and length of stay.
This unit is NOT pet friendly. Renters must be 25 or older to rent our bungalow.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental managers and vacation houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which include money-saving coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the local store itself. Search for these guides and discount books, as this allows visitors to take advantage of the very same fantastic activities at a quite often significantly discounted.
- Desire to stay away from crowds and spend less? The off-peak seasons will offer you incredible rates on rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get discount rates. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a specific experience that you are mainly longing for ? If there's a certain Beaufort, SC atteaction you simply love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about getting trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra fuel.
General Vacation Rental Information
You may be surprised to find out how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are critical in helping families with reserving, checking-in, house cleaning services, and any maintenance problems that may arise.
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have discovered a few tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however most newcomers will be delighted to learn that several "tricks" are in plain sight, if you understand how to look.
Where to find and reserve the right rental home:
Do you think "**CLUB CARDS - GOLF CART AVAILABLE **Sleeps 8 - Located on Davis Love" is the perfect vacation property for your next getaway? Read this guide to make sure it fits your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, SC vacation homes start booking very early. To ensure the very best selection of homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC vacation home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Decide on a Village and Time
Oftentimes, the toughest part of organizing your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, the rest will be easier.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Really Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be mindful that a lot of properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Make sure that "**CLUB CARDS - GOLF CART AVAILABLE **Sleeps 8 - Located on Davis Love" fits your price range *during your desired week*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking a costly rental home. A single individual in your company will have to be in charge of getting repayments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of reservation.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is your group looking for? Do you want a rental with open-air kitchen? Will the property need to be oceanfront, in town, or close to shopping? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your group to help filter your search to the most appropriate property.
Suitable accessibility could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Dog Needs a Holiday, Too
Remember to include your companion! Although many vacation rentals allow animals, guidelines and charges fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and breeds might be limited. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Start the Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies usually have a unique collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If something is missing, the property management company might know of similar homes that better fit your preferences and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest possibility of a reduced rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Study the Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard fee, vacationers have to pay local taxes when booking "**CLUB CARDS - GOLF CART AVAILABLE **Sleeps 8 - Located on Davis Love", in addition to various other additional fees which may be required based upon their situation, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health care emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Be sure to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your rental! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are required call the home manager right away. This may protect against conflicts during checkout.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, property access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Many times, surrounding homes are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals are a terrific source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your possessions. Sweep every room in the house for forgotten possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damage. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all vacation rental sites seek comments after your stay . Property owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but honest in regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. How did they like the rental home? Hopefully everything ended up being ideal and you're happy to re-book the property for next season. Otherwise, you have acquired useful experience that can help with the next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.5 miles