- As low as $175/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2500 sq ft (232 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 square feet
Shadow Dawn will certainly impress you and your guests with all the appeal and original detailing you'll want to experience while staying in a historic Beaufort home. Featuring brand new furnishings and decor throughout the entire home, you will also appreciate the historic details of the home such as pine floors, crown molding, butler doors, and a handsome fireplace. (non-operational per SC state law).
Upon entering the home, you'll immediately notice the gorgeous high ceilings. This home is a great place for socializing with three common areas to gather with your friends and family. The living room features a sizable couch, 2 sitting chairs, and a rocking chair. All surrounding an original fireplace and a new, wall-hung 65-inch Intelligent TV with Netflix. Moving towards the middle of the home, you'll find a elegant dining room table with seating for eight.
An ultimate must-have for a southern home is a wrap-around porch and Shadow Dawn has just that. Featuring 6 rocking chairs and a handsome porch swing just grab your coffee and you are ready for a Lowcountry morning. Speaking of the roomy property and yard, there is a sizable driveway in front of the home so your cars can be protected from the street and comfortably fits three cars.
Another, not-to-be-forgotten, luxury is our cavernous new kitchen with white cabinets, stainless steel and black appliances, and faux granite countertops. It is equipped with everything you need to prepare up a meal or simply brew your morning coffee. There is also a new and sizable washer and dryer in the home. Two full bathrooms one has a bathtub/ shower combination and the other is a standup shower both include comfort-height counter-tops, brass details, and fresh towels.
Three bedrooms that each showcase a brand new queen-sized bed and comfortable furnishings. Two bedrooms are true master bedrooms with plenty of room to spread out and original pine floors that inundate the rooms with the charm you'd expect from your stay in a historic Southern home. The third bedroom is tucked away in the front of the home and smaller, but it is very cozy and still accommodates a queen-size bed and two guests.
Each room of our home was decorated with special care so that you can make the most of your time in Beaufort and feel at home in the handsome and historic Hostess City of the South!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- To get the best value, change your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Sleeps 6! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the host before booking the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the rental manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.