- As low as $157/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2500 sq ft (232 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Shadow Dawn will certainly impress you and your guests with all the appeal and original detailing you'll want to experience while staying in a historic Beaufort home. Featuring brand new furnishings and decor throughout the entire home, you will also appreciate the historic details of the home such as pine floors, crown molding, butler doors, and a handsome fireplace. (non-operational per SC state law).
Upon entering the home, you'll immediately notice the impressive high ceilings. This home is a great place for socializing with three common areas to gather with your friends and family. The living room features a sizable couch, 2 sitting chairs, and a rocking chair. All surrounding an original fireplace and a new, wall-hung 65-inch Intelligent TV with Netflix. Moving towards the middle of the home, you'll find a handsome dining room table with seating for eight.
An ultimate must-have for a southern home is a wrap-around porch and Shadow Dawn has just that. Featuring 6 rocking chairs and a delightful porch swing just grab your coffee and you are ready for a Lowcountry morning. Speaking of the cavernous property and yard, there is a sizable driveway in front of the home so your cars can be protected from the street and comfortably fits three cars.
Another, not-to-be-forgotten, amenities is our roomy new kitchen with white cabinets, stainless steel and black appliances, and faux granite countertops. It is equipped with everything you need to prepare up a meal or simply brew your morning coffee. There is also a new and sizable washer and dryer in the home. Two full bathrooms one has a bathtub/ shower combination and the other is a standup shower both include comfort-height counter-tops, brass details, and fresh towels.
Three bedrooms that each showcase a brand new queen-sized bed and comfortable furnishings. Two bedrooms are true master bedrooms with plenty of room to spread out and original pine floors that inundate the rooms with the charm you'd expect from your stay in a historic Southern home. The third bedroom is tucked away in the front of the home and smaller, but it is very cozy and still accommodates a queen-size bed and two guests.
Each room of our home was decorated with special care so that you can make the most of your time in Beaufort and feel at home in the striking and historic Hostess City of the South!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. Port Royal Sound Foundation - Maritime Center and Ocean Creek are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Cypress Wetlands.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Beaufort. To find the best rental home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Sleeps 6! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. If not, call the property manager before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected everything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 4.6 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 4.7 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 4.7 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Shadow Dawn | Lovely Historic Southern Home | Sleeps 6!?Book Online Get Information Call: