- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Furnished balcony/patio
- Ice maker
- Living room
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toaster oven
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1800 sq ft (167 sq m)
- Washing machine
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Pack your bags and say hello to this coastal vacation rental, complete with all the basic amenities for an memorable stay. Savor leisurely mornings out on the shared patio and your afternoons strolling through historic downtown Beaufort. For a day trip, sail to one of the close by islands or hike and fish at Hunting Island State Park. With a convenient location and room for all of your adored ones, this 3-bedroom, 2-bath apartment invites you to appreciate the best of South Carolina’s Lowcountry.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Sizable Yard | Barbecue | Free WiFi
Whether it’s the sea islands and pristine beach parks, or the stores and coastal treats that bring your family to Lowcountry, this comfortable unit offers the ideal home base!
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Futon
SHARED OUTDOOR SPACE: Gas grille, patio furnishings, enormous yard
KITCHEN: Well-equipped, cooking basics & spices, coffee maker, toaster oven, high-top table
MAIN FEATURES: 2 Intelligent TVs, dining table, towels, linens, basic toiletries, air conditioning, ceiling fans
PARKING: Driveway (2 cars)
FAQ: Step-complimentary access, pet fee (paid pre-trip)
ADDT’L ACCOMMODATIONS: An additional studio for 2 guests is available in the attached unit with a separate nightly rate. If you would like to reserve both units, please inquire for more information prior to booking
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES: The Sands (9.4 miles), Hunting Island State Park (20.5 miles), Burkes Beach (45.5 miles), Islanders Beach Park (45.5 miles)
DOWNTOWN BEAUFORT (6.2 miles): Beaufort Water Festival, Beaufort Historic District, Bay Street, Downtown Marina, Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, University of South Carolina of Beaufort
GET OUTDOORS: Pigeon Point Park (7.1 miles), Pigeon Point Boat Launch (7.8 miles), Spanish Moss Trail (9.0 miles)
ISLAND DAY TRIPS: Saint Helena Island (11.6 miles), Hunting Island (20.5 miles), Fripp Island (24.5 miles), Hilton Head Island (40.4 miles)
MILITARY: Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort - Merritt Field (11.3 miles), Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island (13.0 miles)
AIRPORT: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (50.0 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly w/ $75 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coosaw Island and Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park. Looking to get your feet wet? Motor boating and sailing adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Strategies for getting the best Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- Book your rental property in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to select the best vacation home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Downtown Home w/ Yard & BBQ - 6 Mi to Downtown! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before reserving the home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC beach you are enamored with, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly property. Request details on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.