About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1270 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
SEA ZEN is the ideal 2 bed/2 bath villa for your family. A 4 seat electric golf cart is included 219 Tennis Villa has a fun and comfortable sea decor. Filled with casual appeal, the villa invites you to slow down and take a break between hitting the beach, playing golf, fishing, bicycle riding, crabbing and swimming.
$125. pet fee for each pre approved pet max (2) please call or text Marnie to get pet approved 828-775-4465
SEA ZEN is centrally located on the island and provides a great place for families to take advantage of the many fun Fripp activities.
Walk across the street to the Olympic Pool and to access the beach.
Other facilities across Tarpon Road are the Adult Pool, The Sandbar, Fripp Ship Shop, Food Court and Exercise Room.
Located right on the bicycle path and a fast 5 min. walk to the best beach access on the island, you will adore this marsh side villa!
The big private back deck sits on the marsh and invites you out for a peaceful morning with your coffee and local birds and deer. Or, appreciate your dinner and a gorgeous Low Country march sunset.
SEA ZEN sleeps 6 comfortably. The downstairs master has a Queen size bed and the upstairs loft has a queen bed, and 2 twin size beds.
The kitchen is completely supplied for cooking during your stay.
Additional 4 seat electric golf carts may be available to rent with your stay for an additional 250. Each
Fripp Club Amenitiy Cards can be purchased for access to pools, bicycle/cart units, eating, golf and tennis. Each guest 13 years of age and older must carry a club card to access the Club's facilities.
Pre approved family pets only 125. Each . Please text Marnie 828-775-4465 to get your pet approved prior to booking .
May 26 - Sept 2 1-4 Day Cards = $35/card 5-8 Day Cards = $50/card
Fall, Winter & Spring 1-4 Day Cards = $25/card 5-8 Day Cards = $35/card
Fripp; Island Club Cards may be purchased.
Family Animals - allowed
After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is near the beach. Local points of interest include Ocean Point Golf Course, Hunting Island Lighthouse, and Penn Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Beaufort, SC vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Summer time is high season in Fripp Island. To get the best rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Beaufort, SC attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain coupons for nearby shops and restaurants.
Planning, picking, and booking a perfectrental home:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. Sea Zen Pet Friendly, Great central location , Walk to beach and beach club. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property manager before booking the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or may be applied to your agreement.
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Record any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to drive new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.