- As low as $260/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1270 sq ft (118 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1270 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
SEA ZEN is the ideal 2 bed/2 bath villa for your family. A 4 seat electric golf cart is supplied 219 Tennis Villa has a fun and comfortable sea decor. Filled with casual appeal, the villa invites you to slow down and take a break between hitting the beach, playing golf, fishing, bicycle riding, crabbing and swimming. An electric 4 seat golf cart is included with your stay..
$125. pet fee for each pre approved pet max (2) please call or text Marnie to get pet approved 828-775-4465
SEA ZEN is centrally located on the island and provides a great place for families to take advantage of the many fun Fripp activities.
Walk across the street to the Olympic Pool and to access the beach.
Other facilities across Tarpon Road are the Adult Pool, The Sandbar, Food Court and Exercise Room.
Located right on the bicycle path and a fast 5 min. walk to the best beach access on the island, you will appreciate this marsh side villa!
The big private back deck sits on the marsh and invites you out for a peaceful morning with your coffee and local birds and deer. Or, appreciate your dinner and a striking Low Country march sunset.
SEA ZEN sleeps 6 comfortably. The downstairs primary has a Queen size bed and the upstairs loft bedroom has a queen bed, and 2 twin size beds.
The kitchen is entirely outfitted for cooking during your
Fripp Club Amenitiy Cards can be purchased for access to pools, bicycle/cart units, eating, golf and tennis. Each guest 13 years of age and older must carry a club card to access the Club's facilities.
READ THIS ***If you choose to purchase club cards, an additional 12.8% of the rent fee will be charged in addition to the club card fee.***
Pre approved family pets only 125. Each . Please text Marnie 828-775-4465 to get your pet approved prior to booking .
May 26 - Sept 2 1-4 Day Cards = $35/card 5-8 Day Cards = $50/card
Fall, Winter & Spring 1-4 Day Cards = $25/card 5-8 Day Cards = $35/card
Fripp; Island Club Cards may be purchased. A new 12.8% club fee will be charged if you want to use the club amenities.
Additional golf carts may be available to rent.
Family Animals - allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote supplied by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be included in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is near the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the perfect Fripp Island rental experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Summer months are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some hosts offer special rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfectrental home:
- Select your vacation week and budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Sea Zen Pet Friendly, Great central location , Walk to beach and beach club. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the host before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC destination you are crazy about, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More considerations for your visit:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your stay, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the rental manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
Ready to book Sea Zen Pet Friendly, Great central location , Walk to beach and beach club.?Book Online Get Information Call: