- As low as $226/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 per room (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1139 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
This elegant Freedman's bungalow is in the historic district of Beaufort, with a view of the Beaufort river, 2 blocks from Bay Street, and a 10 min. walk to downtown Bay Street, Marina, riverfront park, eateries and shopping. The bungalow features the original reclaimed heart pine tongue in groove wood floors in the living room and master bedroom. Shiplap walls are in the living room and hallway areas. Plantation shutters allow both light and privacy throughout the home. The cavernous living room has a queen sized sleeper couch and two high wingback chairs with ottomans. The wall features a sizable constructed in bookcase with a well supplied library and a 50" HD T.V.. The master bedroom has a king size bed with decorative headboard, ceiling to floor drapes, a double door closet, and an armoire with HD TV and clothes drawers. The master bath has a double vanity with granite countertops and a striking enormous floor to ceiling tile shower with glass doors. The guest room is opulent in it's own right, with a handsome 4-post queen bed, end tables, two book cases with a modest TV, and hanging rods for clothing. The guest bath has a granite countertop vanity and a tub/shower tiled shower with penny tile inlays. The kitchen and dining room are the real showplace! All stainless steel appliances feature a French door Electrolux refrigerator/freezer, farmhouse sink with garbage disposal, dishwasher, oven/range, microwave, and coffee maker. Marble countertops and tile backsplash add to the luxury, as does a butcher block island with bar seating and a separate dining room table with chandelier. Outside relaxation can be found in a private screened-in back porch with ceiling fan, or appreciate the sunset over the Beaufort river in the rocking chairs or porch swings on the front porch. This bungalow is finishing up it's final details during June, but will be completely complete and ready for rental July 1st, 2017. Don't miss out on booking the newest luxury rental bungalow in Beaufort!!
About the Area
This cottage is located in Historic District, a neighborhood in Beaufort. Sanctuary Golf Club and Ocean Creek are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 20 lbs per pet)
Booking the best Beaufort vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- Summer is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To get the largest vacation home for your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Beaufort, SC restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick your prefectvacation home:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Historic Renovation Award Winner!! 5 Stars!! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you book the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what configuration is optimal for your group.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.3 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.4 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.4 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 0.5 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 0.6 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 0.7 miles
Ready to book Historic Renovation Award Winner!! 5 Stars!!?Book Online Get Information Call: