- As low as $99/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Porch or lanai
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 900 square feet
A striking bungalow within mins. to Parris Is and downtown Beaufort. This home is refreshed and eagerly awaiting for Vacationers,boaters or Families that just want to have fun!
The master bed room features a queen size bed. The additional bedroom has top twin and full bottom There is a queen pull out couch for additional quest.
This bungalow is ideal for graduations of our Military.
Walking and boat tours are also available.
There is room for your boat on the premises and a public ramp is located within 2 miles.
Eat at any of Beaufort's fine restaurant's serving fresh seafood daily.
For additional shopping you can go to close by Savannah, Hilton Head and Charleston.
There is a 75.00 nonrefundable pet fee.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this cottage is in Mossy Oaks, a neighborhood in Beaufort. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Port Royal Skateboard Park and Cypress Wetlands, while USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hunting and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best vacation home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a rental home:
- Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and choosing a perfectrental home:
- Choose dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Great for Military Families During Graduation or Vacation has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before booking your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is right for your family.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Get details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your family's stay, record any problem areas upon your arrival. Call the property manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 2.6 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 2.6 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 2.7 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 3.0 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 3.0 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 3.4 miles
Ready to book Great for Military Families During Graduation or Vacation ?Book Online Get Information Call: