- As low as $183/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Furnished lanai
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1100 square feet
Come visit the historic city of Beaufort and stay in this cozy 3-bedroom 1-bath home, just a short drive from the center of town. This vacation rental is a great launching point for daily activities in Beaufort such as exploring the historic civil war era homes or any of the various parks and museums the city has to offer. If you’re feeling like a beach day, Hunting Island State Park is just 22 miles away, making it simple to spend a half-day at the beach and the return home to relax.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Marsh/River Vistas | Recent Renovations | Family Animals Welcome
This gorgeous Southern ranch has been completely refreshed for your comfort, offering an ideal hideaway for families, friends, and history buffs looking to discover attractions along South Carolina’s harbor waters.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
OUTDOOR LIVING: Furnished screen porch w/ ceiling fans & dining table, cavernous lawn, relaxing neighborhood, lush foliage
KITCHEN: Entirely equipped, ample counter space, breakfast table/tray, blender, coffee maker, cooking silverware, dishware, glassware, silverware
INDOOR LIVING: Decorative fireplace, open layout, dining nook w/ exposed brick & patio doors, wood floors, vertical shiplap walls, master bed w/ flat-screen Intelligent TV, books, games, shower/tub combo
GENERAL: Free WiFi, central heating, air conditioning, closet space, basic toiletries, iron & iron board, hairdryer, linens/towels
FAQ: Pet fee (paid pre-trip)
PARKING: Driveway (2 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
DOWNTOWN BEAUFORT (3.1 miles): Santa Elena History Center, Beaufort History Museum, Downtown Marina, Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, The Castle, Robert Smalls House, quaint stores, eateries & parks
FAMILY ATTRACTIONS: Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort (2.6 miles), Highway 21 Drive In Movie Theater (3.7 miles), Old Sheldon Church Ruins (14.4 miles), Hunting Island State Park (22.2 miles), Savannah National Wildlife Refuge (32.8 miles), Ernest F. Hollings Ace Basin National Wildlife Refuge (47.8 miles)
NEARBY: Parris Island (10.0 miles), Hilton Head Island (31.7 miles), Savannah (39.6 miles), Charleston (67.8 miles),
AIRPORT: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (42.2 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $100 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Pick Pocket Plantation and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the best vacation rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- The sooner you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- To book the best rental home within your budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Beaufort, SC restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
How to choose and book the right Beaufort, SC rental:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Beaufort Home w/Porch, 4 Mi. from Downtown! has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the host before reserving the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your trip.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.