About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1100 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Come visit the historic city of Beaufort and stay in this cozy 3-bedroom 1-bath home, just a short drive from the center of town. This vacation rental is a great launching point for daily activities in Beaufort such as exploring the historic civil war era homes or any of the various parks and museums the city has to offer. If you’re feeling like a beach day, Hunting Island State Park is just 22 miles away, making it painless to spend a half-day at the beach and the return home to relax.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Marsh/River Vistas | Recent Renovations | Family Animals Welcome
This gorgeous Southern ranch has been completely refreshed for your comfort, offering an ideal hideaway for families, friends, and history buffs looking to discover attractions along South Carolina’s harbor waters.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
OUTDOOR LIVING: Furnished screen porch w/ ceiling fans & dining table, cavernous lawn, peaceful neighborhood, lush foliage
KITCHEN: Totally equipped, ample counter space, breakfast table/tray, blender, coffee maker, cooking silverware, dishware, glassware, silverware
INDOOR LIVING: Decorative fireplace, open layout, dining nook w/ exposed brick & patio doors, wood floors, vertical shiplap walls, master bed w/ flat-screen Intelligent TV, books, games, shower/tub combo
GENERAL: Free WiFi, central heating, air conditioning, closet space, basic toiletries, iron & iron board, hairdryer, linens/towels
FAQ: Pet fee (paid pre-trip)
PARKING: Driveway (2 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
DOWNTOWN BEAUFORT (3.1 miles): Santa Elena History Center, Beaufort History Museum, Downtown Marina, Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park, The Castle, Robert Smalls House, quaint stores, eateries & parks
FAMILY ATTRACTIONS: Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort (2.6 miles), Highway 21 Drive In Movie Theater (3.7 miles), Old Sheldon Church Ruins (14.4 miles), Hunting Island State Park (22.2 miles), Savannah National Wildlife Refuge (32.8 miles), Ernest F. Hollings Ace Basin National Wildlife Refuge (47.8 miles)
NEARBY: Parris Island (10.0 miles), Hilton Head Island (31.7 miles), Savannah (39.6 miles), Charleston (67.8 miles),
AIRPORT: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (42.2 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $100 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park, while USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- To find the best value, try changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, , and reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and pick a perfectrental home:
- To start, have your family choose the best dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Beaufort Home w/Porch, 4 Mi. from Downtown! has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the rental manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.