About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1352 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Conveniently located right in the heart of Fripp Island, "Pine Rest" is within walking distance to the beach, Marina, Bonita Boathouse, Ocean Creek Golf Course, and mins. to the Beach Club and Cabana Club pools. This 3 bedroom and 3 full bath home is charmingly suited for your Fripp Island family vacation. Open and airy family room, cavernous bedrooms and well outfitted kitchen will make you feel right at home. The screened in back deck or outdoor patio is a ideal spot to savor your morning coffee or after dinner drinks. The front porches are also a good place to relax after a long day at the beach or round of golf!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 10)
* (2) Full size bedroom on the main level w/ full bath
* (2) Queen size bedroom on the main level w/ full bath
* King size master bedroom on the second level w/ full bath
* Flat screen Intelligent TV's with cable
* Entirely equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking silverware (pans, flatware, dinnerware)
* High speed internet access with WiFi
* High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
* Modern kitchen appliances
* Washer and dryer
* Outdoor Shower
* Charcoal grille (charcoal and lighter NOT supplied)
* Driveway parking (limit 4 cars)
* Ceiling fans
* Cavernous screened in back porch
The kitchen is entirely equipped with all your cooking essentials and stainless steel appliances. Appreciate the breakfast bar for a fast snack, or a family dinner at the dining table. The first bedroom has two Full beds and a full bathroom. There is also a washer and dryer on the first floor for your convenience. Savor the sliding doors conveniently located right by your bedside to slip out for a morning cup of coffee before your day gets started. The second bedroom has two Queen beds and a full bathroom. There is also a deck located off the bedroom to appreciate some peaceful reading time or checking out the Fripp wildlife. The second floor master bedroom features a King bed and a Jack and Jill vanity with a walk in shower. There is a private deck located off of the master bedroom to enjoy a peaceful place to plan your Fripp Island adventures.
The open floor plan has a huge living area for movie nights and is the ideal place to play some cards or board games. Enjoy TV and WiFi while you're taking a break from the impressive sandy beach. The back yard has a sitting area for you and your family where you can watch the golfers in action! The outdoor shower is ideal to rinse off after a day at the beach. There is a charcoal grille out back as well (charcoal and lighter fluid not supplied).
Fripp Island is rich with nature and wildlife and all these things can effortlessly be explored by bicycle, golf cart, or on foot. This property is located close by all amenities Fripp Island has to offer (i.e Club House, Tennis and Pickleball Courts, Nature Center, etc). Fripp Island is a resort community and use of certain amenities require the guest to have an Resort Guest card. Facilities requiring a guest card include all golf facilities, resort dining facilities and all community pools. See additional details regarding Fripp Resort Guest cards below.
GUEST CARDS - Guest cards are only needed to access certain amenities on the island (such as the resort pools, golf course and eateries). You do NOT need a Guest card to access the beach. Only those 13 years and older need a Guest Card. Should you wish to purchase cards, please let us know after you have booked the property.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create appealing memories, have more fun, and really experience your destination!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Local points of interest include Ocean Point Golf Course, Hunting Island Lighthouse, and Penn Center. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best Beaufort, SC vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Fripp Island. Booking in Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have coupons for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting the perfect vacation home:
- Start by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. 15% Off November Bookings has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before you book your home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good feedback to drive future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.