- As low as $294/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Limited onsite parking
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1352 sq ft (126 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1352 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Conveniently located right in the heart of Fripp Island, "Pine Rest" is within walking distance to the beach, Marina, Bonita Boathouse, Ocean Creek Golf Course, and mins. to the Beach Club and Cabana Club pools. This 3 bedroom and 3 full bath home is appealingly suited for your Fripp Island family vacation. Open and airy family room, cavernous bedrooms and well outfitted kitchen will make you feel right at home. The screened in back deck or outdoor patio is a ideal spot to appreciate your morning coffee or after dinner drinks. The front porches are also a good place to relax after a long day at the beach or round of golf!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 10)
* (2) Full size bedroom on the main level w/ full bath
* (2) Queen size bedroom on the main level w/ full bath
* King size master bedroom on the second level w/ full bath
* Flat screen Intelligent TV's with cable
* Entirely equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking silverware (pans, flatware, dinnerware)
* High speed internet access with WiFi
* High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
* Modern kitchen appliances
* Washer and dryer
* Outdoor Shower
* Charcoal grille (charcoal and lighter NOT supplied)
* Driveway parking (limit 4 cars)
* Ceiling fans
* Cavernous screened in back porch
The kitchen is entirely equipped with all your cooking essentials and stainless steel appliances. Appreciate the breakfast bar for a fast snack, or a family dinner at the dining table. The first bedroom has two Full beds and a full bathroom. There is also a washer and dryer on the first floor for your convenience. Savor the sliding doors conveniently located right by your bedside to slip out for a morning cup of coffee before your day gets started. The second bedroom has two Queen beds and a full bathroom. There is also a deck located off the bedroom to savor some peaceful reading time or checking out the Fripp wildlife. The second floor master bedroom features a King bed and a Jack and Jill vanity with a walk in shower. There is a private deck located off of the master bedroom to enjoy a peaceful place to plan your Fripp Island adventures.
The open floor plan has a huge living area for movie nights and is the ideal place to play some cards or board games. Enjoy TV and WiFi while you're taking a break from the beautiful sandy beach. The back yard has a sitting area for you and your family where you can watch the golfers in action! The outdoor shower is ideal to rinse off after a day at the beach. There is a charcoal grille out back as well (charcoal and lighter fluid not included).
Fripp Island is rich with nature and wildlife and all these things can comfortably be explored by bicycle, golf cart, or on foot. This property is located close by all amenities Fripp Island has to offer (i.e Club House, Tennis and Pickleball Courts, Nature Center, etc). Fripp Island is a resort community and use of certain amenities require the guest to have an Resort Guest card. Facilities requiring a guest card include all golf facilities, resort dining facilities and all community pools. See additional details regarding Fripp Resort Guest cards below.
GUEST CARDS - Guest cards are only needed to access certain amenities on the island (such as the resort pools, golf course and eateries). You do NOT need a Guest card to access the beach. Only those 13 years and older need a Guest Card. Should you wish to purchase cards, please let us know after you have booked the property.
**The Fripp Island Resort has instituted a new fee on the purchase of guest club cards for all reservations booked after 3/3/2023. This fee (12.8%) will be assessed on the gross rental total of the booking (nightly rate x #nights) and will be in addition to the price of the club cards. This fee is only collected if club cards are purchased by the guest. Please be aware that this is not a fee passed on to iTrip or the individual owner but rather assessed by and paid to the Fripp Island Resort.**
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create appealing memories, have more fun, and really experience your destination!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
When to visit Fripp Island & When to reserve a Fripp Island rental home:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Beaufort, SC area. To find the best value, change your vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to pick the perfect rental:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Family Vacation Home! Spacious & Clean! Walking Distance to Beach,Marina, Ocean Creek Golf Course has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your invoice.
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. message the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
Ready to book Family Vacation Home! Spacious & Clean! Walking Distance to Beach,Marina, Ocean Creek Golf Course?Book Online Get Information Call: