- As low as $268/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1300 sq ft (121 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1300 square feet
New to the rental program, this Tennis Villa is located in the center of the island! With 2 bedrooms (1 King, 3 twins) and 2 bathrooms, this unit sleeps 5 comfortably and has spectacular vistas of the marsh. Across the street you will find the Beach Club which offers a Food Court, Adult Pool, Olympic Pool, Guest Services, the Fripp Ship, Exercise Center, and miuntes from the beach.
Included with your rental are up to 4 luxury cards with a value of up to $200.00. These cards are necessary to appreciate all amenities Fripp has to offer.
Make sure to check out our monthly golf packages!!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is near the beach. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Point Golf Course and Ocean Creek Golf Club. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and mountain biking nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Booking the best rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- To get the best rental home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Beaufort, SC attractions.
- The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the perfect vacation rental in Fripp Island:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Cozy Marsh Villa w/ Amazing Views - Steps to Dining, Pools, & Beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the host before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation group.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC beach you are crazy about, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
Know before you go:
- Get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Upon arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peace. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to drive future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.